Here we go

"I know I've been on y'all cases your whole lives, but Tammy has helped me to realize that I've been too hard on y'all. I haven't given yall the chance to experience life." He said. "I've been so busy trying to shield yall from this world that I pushed Jess away. I'm sorry y'all" he explained. I couldn't believe my ears my brother admitting he was wrong.  That wreck really must have shook him up for him to be doing all this. Tammy looked at him "and...." "I asked Tammy to marry me tonight." He said. I must of been too worked up to even notice the big ass diamond on her hand. "I would really like for all of y'all to be there. I want us to be close again like we used to be. We are going to have an party in a couple of weeks when I heal up to celebrate." I ran over and hugged Tammy. I always knew she would be the one to tame our wild ass brother.  "Bruh we need to talk." Gabe butted in. I shot him a look like do not do this now. "I can't keep lyin to you bruh, I love ya way to much to do that. You know you always been like a big brother to me and it's something you need to know. " I could feel the mood in the room intensify. "Dani is pregnant." Before he could finish KC butted in. "Dani you're what? Ugh" he groaned as he was trying to sit up in the bed. "You pregnant Dani??" He yelled. I could see the tears start to roll down her face. "Yes" she choked out. "My little sister is pregant?? How this nigga even know before me??" Dani looked away. "Because I'm the father" Gabe said and the room fell silent......

I could not believe this nigga really just told my brother this. Like right now. He just got in a fucking wreck. Right when  KC was about to say something the doctor and the nurse walked in. "Mr Long it's time for lunch." The nurse said. I knew that was my chance to get out of there. I motioned for Dani and Gabe to follow me. "Take care of my brother doc." I said I was leaving  the room. I heard KC say " This ain't over" as the door closed behind us. "Gabe what the fuck? You trying to kill him or get killed?" I said in a panic Dani pacing up and down the hallway. "Man I couldn't take the sneaking around no more. Hell I knew your big mouth ass was gone tell it anyway and I wanted it to come from me.  We been boys since I was in 6th grade." He said. "Can yall please not do this now. I just really want to go home. It's been a long night." Dani butted in. She was right emotions were running high. I called Tae when I got in the car. I told him to meet me at my house. I knew he wouldn't believe the shit I've been through. Hit the corner and i see a red car in my drive way. I pull in my driveway and Sean is sitting on steps.....