Prologue: Finding of the Tetrahedron.

[January, 2015]

Danny, Sam, Tucker and Dani had arrived at the attic of Sam's mansion. They waved their hands to clear the dust.

"Explain to me again, why are we cleaning your attic again, Sam?" Danny asked his girlfriend.

"Because my mom wants me to sort out grandma's belongings. It's starting to take up space in here. As well as throw anything that we don't need anymore." Sam replied.

"Okay. Besides, we might find something interesting here." Dani said.

The four starts sorting out and cleaning up the attic. They found antique furniture, books, and clothes Sam's grandmother had years ago. As the four continue to work in the attic, an elevator door opens, and an old lady riding a scooter approaches them. She was wearing a pink sweater, a long purple dress, and glasses. She had white hair and blue eyes. She is Sam's grandmother Ida Manson.

"Grandma, I didn't expect you to be up here." Sam said.

"When it comes to my things my dear, always expect me." Ida said before Sam resumes cleaning.

"Hello Grandma Manson." Danny said.

"Hello Danny. How are you?" Ida asked kindly.

"I'm fine. I gotta say, you have some interesting stuff up here." Danny replied.

"Well, it brings me back memories." Ida said.

"Hey, Grandma Manson, what's this?" Dani said as she holds what appears to be a ghost hunting weapon.

The ghost hunting weapon doesn't look like the current ghost hunting weapons that Fenton Works have. This one looks old, 1940s old and it looks like a pistol.

"Looks like a ghost hunting weapon." Danny said as he grabs the weapon and observes it.

"Why do you have this grandma?" Sam asked.

"My God..." Ida gasped.

"What is it, Grandma Manson?" Tucker asked.

"I remember the day I got this." Ida said.

"What are you talking about grandma?" Sam asked.

"Danny, you've heard about your father's father, right?" Ida asked.

"Yeah. Harry Fenton. He died before Jazz or I were born." Danny replied.

"What if I told you he saved me from a ghost and madman when I was young?" Ida asked.

"My grandfather helped you?" Danny asked in shocked.

"You kids better grab some seats, cause this story is gonna be long." Ida said before beginning the story on how she knew Danny's, Jazz's and Dani's grandfather Harry Fenton.

...

[January, 1948]

It was a dark, gloomy and rainy day, and at an underground tomb at the South American country of Peru, the locals were in distress. One man has enter the main room where there was an elderly man standing in front of a tomb.

"¡Hay fantasmas aquí afuera, son reales y van a por él!" ("There are ghosts out here! They're real! And they're coming for it!") a young Peruvian man said.

"Que vengan por ella." ("Let them come for it.") the older man said.

"Pero estos fantasmas disparan rayos de sus manos." ("But these ghosts shoot rays from their hands.") the younger man said.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and a ghost ray hits the younger man, killing him instantly. The ghosts then reveal themselves. They were glowing green with a hive mind. They had arms and legs with razor sharp red nails, wearing some dark green and black armor, black semi masks on their heads and glowing red pupiless eyes, and mouths that show their razor sharp teeth. Suddenly, standing at the door was a man. It wasn't a ghost, it was a regular human being. He was wearing a dark coat and black pants and a hat, like if he was some type of gangster.

"It has taken me a long time to find this place. I've heard of the many ghosts tales." the man said in an American accent. "You and I both know about the paranormal, that ghosts are real and their place called the Ghost Zone. You, along with myself and another person share a vision, and that we have something in common."

"I am nothing like you." the older man said.

"Off course not, but other people thinks that we're crazy, when we all know that ghosts are real, and what you are hiding is known to be a science." the man said.

"What you're seeking from the ghosts is a legend." the older man said.

"Then why did the ancient people and ghosts made such effort to conceal it?" the man said before opening the tomb. It was empty except for a glass pyramid, which the man grabs. "The Tetrahedron was the artifact of Clockwork's Tower." the man said before dropping the pyramid, which shatters. "It cannot be buried, but I know I'm getting close."

"I cannot help you." the elderly man said.

"I know, but maybe the Harvesters can change your mind, starting by killing the people at the nearby village." the man said referring to his ghostly allies. "The Harvesters. They're from an unknown dimension in the Ghost Zone. They have a hive mind, but I made a truce with them, and they are brutal and serve me. There's no need for innocent people to die."

The elderly man points towards a wall at another room, which shows a craving of a ghost.

"Clockwork. The Master of Time. A very powerful ghost." the man said.

Suddenly, one of the Harvester ghosts use its telekinesis powers to remove a large chunk of the wall, where the hole reveals a wooden box. The man grabs the box and looks at the elderly man and ghost allies before opening the box to reveal a glowing pyramid known as the Tetrahedron, having a green substance inside, making the room glow a bright neon green.

"Incredible. After all these years, I have finally found it. Have you ever seen anything like this?" the man said.

"Not ordinary men." the elderly man replied.

"Exactly." the man said as he closes the box and starts walking towards the exit.

"Fool! You can't control or harness its power. You will end up in the Ghost Zone once your ego gets the best of you!" the elderly man said.

"I doubt that." the man said before he pulls out a gun and fires at the old man, killing him. He then turns his attention to one Harvester ghost. "Now, time for the next target. Get the girl."