Chapter 4: Preparing for an Adventure.

Ida woke up early morning. She stressed her body before heading out to the living quarters, still dressed in her nightgown. She arrived at the living quarters where she sees Harry taking a sip of coffee while working on a new invention.

"Good morning, Harry." Ida greeted, which she startled Harry.

"Oh, Ida, you're up early. I wasn't expecting that." Harry said.

"I couldn't go back to sleep." Ida said. "Sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay." Harry said. "So, did you get a good night sleep?"

"Yes. At least I feel safe here." Ida replied.

"Good. As long as these ghosts won't come after you here, you can get some peaceful sleep." Harry said.

"Looks like you didn't." Ida said, noticing how tired Harry is.

"I was busy." Harry said.

"Well, hopefully, you can get some sleep." Ida said.

"Anyway, I will be heading out to investigate these ghost sightings, gets some clues and where they will strike next." Harry said.

"I'm coming with you." Ida said.

"What?! You can't. You're my client. I gotta keep you safe." Harry said.

"Please, you can't keep a girl like me here. I will persuade you." Ida said, crossing her arms.

Harry looked at Ida and from the look of her eyes, she means serious business.

"Okay, You can come with me and we'll deal with this case together, but we need to stay close." Harry said.

"Excellent." Ida said with a smirk.

Suddenly, one of Harry's assistants walked in the room.

"Mr. Fenton. Doctor Bauer has arrived." the assistant said.

"Excellent, send him in here, Tracy." Harry said.

Suddenly, a older gentleman enters the room. He was wearing similar clothing to Harry, had hazel eyes and short brown hair. Manfred Bauer has been one of Harry's experienced scientists in Fenton Works.

"Harry." Manfred greeted.

"Manfred. How was South America?" Harry asked.

"It was good. I heard what happened in Peru. Too bad I wasn't able to head there." Manfred said.

"Don't worry about it. Fenton Works and S.S.R. personnel are already on their way." Harry said. "By the way, this is my new client Ida Greenberg. Ida, this is Doctor Manfred Bauer."

"Pleasure to meet you." Ida said shaking Manfred's hand.

"Ma'am." Manfred greeted.

"Anyway, Ida and I were about to go out. Ida decided to join on my little adventure and case to catch these ghosts that are going after her." Harry said.

"Good luck." Manfred said before heading home.

Harry and Ida then went to a different room where there was a lot of weapons and inventions.

"Wow, that's a lot of inventions you created." Ida said.

"Thanks." Harry said. "Anyway, since you decided that you want to join me on my ghost hunt, there is no way I'm gonna let you be unarmed." Harry said as he grabs a anti-ghost gun. "Should a ghost try to attack you, use this." Harry said as he hands the gun to Ida.

"Thanks." Ida said.

"I'm not done." Harry said as he grabs a flower. "This is a Blood Blossom. It may be an ordinary flower, but it's actually a anti-ghost repellent. A blossom for the lovely lady." Harry said, handing the blossom to Ida, which she blushed at Harry's last comment.

"Um.. thanks." Ida said still blushing.

At that moment, Tommy came in with some files.

"Harry, I got a lead on this ghost case." Tommy said.

"Excellent, what's the lead?" Harry asked.

"I've been looking through data and files, and I noticed that there's been some strange activity taking place at an Isodyne laboratory outside of town." Tommy said.

"Again with Isodyne?" Harry sighed, which Tommy just shrugged.

Isodyne Energy, later known as Isodyne Manufacturing Corporation, is a development laboratory dedicated to fuel initiatives in the 20th century. It had a history of being investigated by the S.S.R. and Harry helped his friend Peggy Carter with a case recently on stopping Whitney Frost.

"Ever since Carter, Jarvis. Wilkes, Sousa, the S.S.R. and I got Whitney Frost to justice for that crazy Zero Matter incident, I've been trying to convince the S.S.R. to keep a close eye on that company." Harry said.

"I heard about Isodyne. They got top security. How are you gonna get in there?" Ida asked.

"I know somebody who works at that facility. We can go there right now, ask him if we can get clearance for tonight, and if accepted, we might find some ghosts." Harry asked.

"What about the connection to the incident in Peru? Someone has the Tetrahedron." Tommy asked.

"We'll find it. Who ever has it, I'm pretty sure he wants our client." Harry said.

"Why would this person send ghosts after me?" Ida asked.

"I don't know. That's what we're gonna find out." Harry said. "All right, we should get going."

...

Meanwhile, the man from Peru has returned home, carrying the wooden box. He heads down to the basement, where he has his own lab. He place the box on a table before opening, the room emitting neon green. He then noticed that he's not alone. He turns to see five Harvester ghosts standing near him.

"Harry Fenton has the girl, now his client. You all now have a new mission. Get the girl, and kill Harry. You all know what to do." the man ordered.

The ghosts screeched loudly before going intangible and flew out of the room as the man grabs his phone to make a phone call.