Chapter 6: Ghost Attack at Isodyne.

Harry, Ida, Tommy, Manfred and several S.S.R. agents has arrived at the Isodyne facility, armed with Harry's ghost hunting weapons. It is late at night, and the facility is clear of its personnel, with the exception of its security guards.

"So why exactly this time at night?" asked one random agent.

"Ghosts tends to be more active at night." Harry replied.

"So what's the plan?" Tommy asked.

"Okay, we're gonna scout every inch of the facility, including the boiler rooms that are underground. Manfred, you lead your team on the upper floors. Agent Wells, you lead your team at the lobby and the first underground levels. Tommy and I will lead the lowest underground levels and the boiler rooms, and of course, my client will stay with me." Harry explained.

"Okay, let's split up." Manfred said while carrying a briefcase.

"What's with the briefcase?" Harry asked.

"More weapons just in case." Manfred replied.

With that everyone split up. Manfred leads a group of S.S.R. agents through the upper floors, weapons drawn.

"See anything?" one agents asked.

"Nothing." another agent replied.

"How are are we suppose to know if a ghost is near?" the same agent asked.

"You'll know." Manfred replied.

Manfred and the agents then entered a large room where there was a group of men and the Harvesters waiting.

"Ghost!" the S.S.R. agents hollered.

"Wait!" Manfred said as he approached.

"Doctor Bauer, what's going on?" an S.S.R. agent asked.

Manfred ignored and approached the men and Harvesters. He then open the briefcase to reveal ghost hunting weapons that the agents don't recall being built by Harry.

"Where did you get those weapons?" an agent asked.

"Do you know about what happen in Peru?" Manfred asked.

"Some manic stole some ghostly artifact and ghosts that describes the ones that are floating in front of us was there." an agent replied.

Manfred then points one of his guns at one of the agents.

"Well, I know who the person is." Manfred said before firing an ecto ray, which vaporized the agent instead of what a ghost ray is suppose to do.

The remaining agents tried to drawn their weapons, but Manfred single-handedly killed the remaining agents by firing the ghost energy from the Tetrahedron before facing his men and the Harvesters.

"You all know what to do." Manfred said.

The Harvesters screeched loudly before heading for their targets.

"Take me to it, and the rest of you, kill anyone on sight." Manfred ordered the men.

...

Meanwhile, Harry, Ida and Tommy were at the boiler room. It was very dark and noisy.

"Anyway signs of ghosts, Tommy?" Harry asked.

"Nothing here." Tommy said.

Suddenly, they can hear the agents shouting "Ghosts! Ghosts!" before ecto fire is heard.

"We got action! Ida, stay close behind me!" Harry said.

Harry, with Ida behind him, and Tommy ran towards the battle between the Harvesters and the S.S.R. agents. Harry was about to charge, but had to get behind a wall as one of the Harvesters tried to blast him with an ecto-energy ray.