Chapter 7: Harry's Past.

Amity Park General Hospital wasn't too busy tonight. Nurses were either working on their files or doctors checking on a few patients. Suddenly, the entrance doors suddenly opened and Ida and Tommy barged in, helping a injured Harry Fenton. The nurses immediately recognized Ida.

"Karen, Christa. I need your help, and get Doctor Harrison." Ida said.

Ida then guided Harry to the surgery room, where Ida expects Harry to get stitches.

"Take off your shirt... so that my colleague and I can tend to your injuries." Ida said.

Harry uncomfortably removed his collared shirt, exposing his muscles and abdomen, making Ida blush. She also sees the large gash left by the Harvester ghost during the attack at the Isodyne facility. Harry looked at Ida, whose eyes were drawn to his abdomen.

"Uh, Ida, my eyes are up here." Harry said, making Ida blush even more.

"Sorry." Ida said. "Wait here, Doctor Harrison should be on his way."

At that moment, a woman walked in the room. She had long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and was wearing her nurse garb. She was very beautiful, making Harry's heart beat faster and staring at her. Ida noticed this and smirk.

"Ouch, what happen here?" the woman asked.

"Uhhh." Harry muttered.

"Ghost attack." Ida said.

"What, Ida?" the woman asked, not believing what Ida said.

"Ghosts. That's what Harry is helping me for." Ida said.

A few minutes later, Ida and her colleague name Elizabeth help the surgeon with the stitches before the two nurses tends Harry with a few bandages.

"So, you're interested in the paranormal?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, I am a ghost researcher and hunter." Harry replied.

"I thought you were in the Army? I heard about you in the papers. Knowing Captain America." Elizabeth said.

"No, I am in the Strategic Scientific Reserve when I help Captain America. The S.S.R. is also my other profession and I'm the head of their Ghost Research Division. Ghost research is my main profession. Call me crazy." Harry said.

"I don't think you're crazy. I have an interest in the paranormal myself." Elizabeth said.

"Hmm, maybe I can get you a job at Fenton Works." Harry chuckled, making Elizabeth chuckled.

At that moment, the phone rang. Ida picks up before saying...

"Elizabeth, they need you on the fourth floor."

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Fenton." Elizabeth said before leaving.

Ida smirked at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked, confused about Ida's smirk.

"You like her, don't you?" Ida said.

"What?! I just met her." Harry said as his cheeks turn pink.

"She's single, you know." Ida said.

"But I don't have time for relationships. I need to focus on my case, my work and protecting you." Harry said.

"Look, when all this is over, I'll get you a date with Elizabeth. I do have to repay you. Deal?" Ida asked.

"Only if I find you a date as well." Harry asked.

"Fine." Ida said.

"Deal." Harry said.

A few minutes later, Harry, now treated, drove Ida back to the Fenton Ghost Bunker while Tommy and a few S.S.R. agents heads back to the destroyed Isodyne facility. Harry and Ida were at the living quarters, looking at a picture of Manfred.