Chapter 13: Just the Beginning.

Harry and Ida were being check by their colleagues. Ida was fine while Harry receive some cuts and bruises during his fight against Manfred. Nevertheless, everyone seem to be okay. Harry ordered any personnel to clean up the bunker and retrieve samples of any ectoplasm that the Harvesters left behind. Harry, Ida, Tommy, Benjamin, Daniel, Peggy and Howard were all in the living quarters as the clean up efforts goes underway.

"So, what happen to Manfred?" Tommy asked.

"Let's just say, he did something he wasn't suppose to do." Harry replied.

"He touched the Tetrahedron, didn't he?" Tommy asked.

"Yep." Harry replied.

"Got sucked into a dimension in the Ghost Zone?" Tommy asked.

"Yep." Harry replied.

"Won't hear or see him again?" Tommy asked.

"Yes." Harry said.

"Now what? Mr. Bauer won't face justice after all." Peggy said.

"I think getting trapped in the Ghost Zone is punishment. His pride cost him." Harry said.

"And the ghosts?" Howard asked.

"We won't have to hear from the Harvesters again, but we should always be ready for other ghost related threats." Harry replied.

Everyone then discussed what has happen. Harry then told Peggy, Daniel and Howard to make sure that anything related to the ghosts is to be kept secret. Afterwards, Harry aided Ida until she has calm down enough to go to sleep for the last time at the Fenton Ghost Bunker while Harry helps his personnel in cleaning the place and collecting samples of ectoplasm.

...

It's now been two weeks since the Battle of the Fenton Ghost Bunker. In the past two weeks, Ida has been able to return home, Harry goes back to his place, Benjamin has been able to go on that date with Ida and later the two becomes a couple, Izzy and Susan Greenberg thank Harry for protecting their daughter, and everything seems to return to normal at the small town of Amity Park. Right now, Harry was at the local park, dressed warmly as it is snowing and looking at his reflection at the water fountain while holding a briefcase. He was lost in his thoughts he didn't know someone was approaching him.

"Harry." Ida called.

"Ida, hey." Harry said, surprise to see her. "How are things?"

"Everything's fine." Ida said. "Listen, Harry, I never got a chance to thank you for everything you've done for me and saving me from those ghosts."

'No problem. That's what I do. Maybe someday, people will know that ghosts are indeed real and somebody, a hero, will stop them." Harry said.

"I'm looking forward to that." Ida said before noticing the case. "What's in the briefcase?"

"The Tetrahedron." Harry replied.

"Why do you have it?" Ida asked in concern.

"I'm gonna hide it, where no person or ghost will ever find it. I know a place." Harry replied.

"Good idea, but what if some powerful ghost ever finds it?" Ida asked.

"Then God help us." Harry said before changing the subject. "So, I heard you and Benjamin are a couple now."

"Yes, Benjamin is a very sweet man. I'm glad you introduce me to him." Ida said.

"Well, glad I did my part in the deal." Harry said.

"Now can you doing me a favor? Go out with my co-worker. She's still single, and she's Catholic like you." Ida said.

"Sure, a deal is a deal." Harry chuckled. "What's her name again?"