Ch 1 - Where it all started

The war was over. The troubles that were haunting her were over. No more sorrow or isolation. Now she can live with pride.

"Everything is fine now" She thought.

Kougyoku was currently working with the other leaders in order to decide where the borders of newly-formed world will be. Deciding where the barriers was so hard that she couldn't get any sleep and instead, spent the whole night thinking, again.

Afterwards, when she returned to the Kou Empire, she wanted get some shut-eye as quick as possible. When she was about to go to her bedroom, she heard voice from behind. She turned around to see Alibaba waving at her and walking towards her, followed by Aladdin and his wife, Morgiana.

"Kougyoku! Did you finish your meeting with the other leaders." Alibaba asks.

"Yeah, just now actually" Kougyoku said.

"Really, I heard that the Kina king was being a hogger and tried get more land for himself."  Alibaba retorted.

Due to the new land change, the Kina Kingdom is no more a flying island but rather has merged with the other lands.

"I don't blame him, like before, he could go wherever he wanted to go, but now he can only stay in one place." Kougyoku replied sadly.

"But, I persuaded the other leaders to not create border between this side and the Great Rift" she continued.

At this statement, Morgiana lightened up and happiness danced in her eyes

"Thank you" Morgiana said to Kougyoku, who knew about the fanalis's dream to make all fanalis a "common presence".

"Your most welcome" Kougyoku smiled wearily, since the tiredness started kicking in and showing, something she did not want at all.

Aladdin took a step closer to her, a little too close, in her opinion, and examined her face.

" Hey Miss Kougyoku, are you getting enough sleep? You have bags under your eyes and they're big" a concern Aladdin asks.

"Damn magi. Wait he's not a magi anymore. Who cares, he's a stupid brat who can't keep his business to himself!" Kougyoku thought as a vein popped in her forehead.

"Well, deciding where the borders will be is hard, so I had to spend all nights thinking" Kougyoku explained with a fake smile.

"I see, but you shouldn't work yourself, after all, you are the Empress, and your people don't want some tired person who looks like she wants to pass out to rule them now do they." Alibaba said

"I know, I know" Kougyoku said. Honestly, could she go through one day without anyone chastising her about her lack of sleep.

"So, what are you guys up too? Going on an adventure again?" She said

"Yeah, actually we are exploring the New Dark Continent. The continental rifts are really mysterious!" Alibaba says, recalling the time he fell down one.

"Oh really, it must be going to be fun." Kougyoku remarks

Suddenly she felt dizzy, she almost fell forward if Aladdin, who was standing the closest to her, didn't put his hand around her wrist to steady her. 

"Woah, are you really okay?" Aladdin says, while putting his other hand on her other hand to pull her up.

Kougyoku steadied herself and stood up straight, while taking her hand away from Aladdin and putting it on her head.

"Yeah, I think I am okay. I just need some sleep. That's all." She retorted 

"Well you better, you should go now actually, we'll meet you at dinner." said Alibaba