Ch 5- What really happened

Clang!

The knife clattered onto the table.

Kougyoku picked it up.

There was nothing to say.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. WHY.

It's all she could think about.

She picked up the knife that had stabbed her left arm in which she preserved. It was stained in blood. Looking at both knives, there were completely identical, which lead to the same, but horrible truth.

There was a rebellion and she was not going to like it all....

"Ugggghhhhhhhh!!!" Kougyoku complained as she set the knives on the table and laid back on her bed.

The meeting had got through smoothly, and after describing the new threat, the general dismissed.

She talked with her siblings and then dismissed herself, saying she had a headache.

"My decree happened ages ago, so why are they doing it now? If they were doing it now, is it because of the battle? Were they affected by the rukh then?" she wondered

She was so stressed out! So, one solution was to....

Slap herself! Which she did...

SLAP!

"I need to stop thinking about it, I just need some sleep!" so she desperately tried going to sleep, and after few hours or so, she did

"Aren't these jewels pretty, Hoseki?" A young woman pointed to the picture that was pasted on a window.

A little girl looked at the picture, and looked at the jewel it had imaged on there.

"I think it looks puetty" the little girl smiled happily at the woman.

"I wish I could give you it, you know, it would look so good on you!" the woman sadly replied.

"Mommy doesn't need give me it, she already gives a lot of things!" the girl said as she hugged the woman

The woman looked down at her daughter and sadly smiled.

"I know, I know, I wish I could give you more. Maybe I could go somewhere else"

The girl looked up with teary eyes and replied "No, I want Mommy to stay! I don't want you to go away!"

"That will never happen. Mommy will always stay with her little jewel" as she laughed and bent down to give her daughter a hug.

"Mommy will always stay with me forever!"

"Of course, you are my little jewel princess"

From this point, Kougyoku's life had changed and entered a new world. She will now become a new. To redeem herself as a prideful princess. For she was a broken princess who had a void to fill.

- sister1012

P.S. Sorry for having such long updates. School is just killin'  me. But I will try to update as soon as possible!!!

Another P.S. Sorry if this chapter is too short!