Ch 13- 3 years later

The sun was setting.

The sky was getting darker.

Girls hurried back into their little shelters, afraid to be caught by their masters. 

As they were running, a girl the age of 25 tripped.

Her long black hair stuck to the sweat on her face and her skinny hands shook as she pulled her self up.

There was no way she was going to be caught by those horrendous men.

She had seen what they had done to other women and the sight of it just made her want to puke.

She was lucky to still be a virgin, for she was kept there for 3 years.

"Hoseki, get up!" as another girl ran towards her.

She grabbed the arms of the fallen girl and pulled her up.

"What the hell are you doing? Do you have any idea what will happen to you if they catch you?"

The fallen girl smiled weakly as she faced the ground, of course she knew what was going to happen to her.

They would strip her naked and rape her. They would touch her. They would do anything to make her lose her dignity.

But she was never give up her pride.

"I know, Aina, I know" Hoseki said and stood up and ran.

The bell rang.

Hoseki and Aina barged into the door of their shared room and closed it tightly. 

CLICK.

Aina locked the door and looked at the weak girl in front of her.

"Oh my god, what were you thinking? Were you trying to take a nap? You...You could've been taken away" said Aina, tears threatening to spill.

Hoseki sadly smiled and her hands reached out, wiping Aina's tears.

"You know that I would never leave you." said Hoseki

"But..but, nowadays, you have been absentminded and most of the time, you've been looking at that direction." said Aina as she pointed west

Hoseki smiled.....sadly.

"Aina, how old are you?" said Hoseki.

"22 and don't change the subject!" shrieked Aina.

"You know that I was your age when I completely lost everything." 

Aina drew a sharp breath.

"Hoseki, what did I tell you? Never live in the past." Aina looked down and then continued.

"It will ruin you , I promise you that."

Hoseki looked at Aina and observed her.

Yet being so young, she was so mature. She kept on smiling even being in this... this... hell.

"But I can't rely on her all the time, like I did with him" she thought.

Visions of a blue haired boy flooded her mind and she vigorously shook her head.

"What's wrong?" Aina said and approached her.

Hoseki looked at Aina with sad eyes and said.

"Pride really hurts, doesn't it"

Aina simply looked her and walked towards the small bathroom and opened the door.

As she walked in, she looked back at Hoseki and said.

"It does, it really does."

And then she closed the door.

Hoseki looked at the door for a few seconds and then looked out the window.

She took the comb that Aina had found in a trash can in the master's house and stroked her hair with it.

When she came to this place, her short black hair was apparently very common here and she mixed in well, but if she came her .....old hair color, then.....then....

"Never live in the past" Aina's words rang in her head and Hoseki shook that thought away.

She continued to stroke her now long but still black hair and put down the comb and instead picked up a piece of broken glass.

She looked through it and saw her reflection.

She saw a poor girl who had lost her family, friends, and was now a.......

"Hoseki",  Aina's voice interrupted her thoughts.

Hoseki turned her head to see Aina using a towel to dry her hair.

"It's your turn."

"Ok" as she picked herself up and walked towards to the bathroom.

As she closed the door behind her, her thoughts took her once more.

"Hoseki, Thats the name my mom gave me but the name my father gave me ...."

She winched as she remembered her former name.

"Kougyoku"

She looked to her right as she looked through the broken mirror on the wall.

She saw herself with the cracks in the mirror as if they were a part of her.

3 years ago, she was forced to face the gruesome truth.

That she was a broken princess.

Hey guys, 

Sorry the late update, but yeah, this is where Kougyoku really starts her journey. Hope you guys liked it.

Extremely sorry for the late update....

-sister1012