Ch 10- Capture and Rupture

Ka Koubon's hand never felt so cold.

Whenever he would hold her hand, she would feel a sense of comfort and warmth.

Never did she think that this would happen.

Her tears were already dried up and she couldn't muster anymore of them.

She continued holding sitting in the place, holding his freezing hand.

She stroked his hair and touched his cheeks.

She waited for his eyes to open, for him to be okay.

But that moment would never come.

It was already too late.

As she continued to sit there, oblivious, she didn't know what had happened outside.

And that would be her downfall.......

5 minutes ago...

Aladdin was dragging the general by the collar of his shirt and after walking to his tent, he took some rope and tied up the general on a pole near the fire.

He put his staff at his neck and narrowed his eyes at the traitor.

"Why?" said Aladdin

The general said nothing but his smirk on his face was just pissing Aladdin off. 

He muttered a spell under his breath and the fire near them circled around the general, threatening to burn him alive.

"WHY" 

The general eyes narrowed on the fire that was too close to him and opened his mouth and said

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy whose parents abandoned him and a woman took him in and cared for him. As time passed on, the boy soon thought of the woman as a second mother. But......." The general bite on his tongue and then breathed in and out and opened his mouth.

"One day, the woman was bathing the boy and touched his parts in a .... sexual way and before she knew it, the boy was her little toy." 

"The boy was too young to figure out what was happening and when he grew and learnt the truth, he felt so distraught..he wanted revenge."

"When he confronted the woman about it, the woman denied everything and the boy slaughtered her, for he hated liars."

"But the boy wanted more, he wanted all those damn woman to feel his pain, his humiliation, so he created his own group, brought  in those who felt the same pain as he and vowed to complete his goal."

"What was his goal?" Aladdin said, understanding the story.

The general scoffed at his question.

"Isn't it obvious? He ....no...I would take those damn woman, capture them and mate with them, play with them, make them feel the same pain I did..."

"Why try to kill the empress? Is it because she is a girl as well?" Aladdin said.

"Hell no, I couldn't care less about playing with that bitch, after all, there are still thousands of woman in Kou that have no husbands because of the civil war. They are the ones we are after."

"So you are the one who was behind the recent attacks on the woman in Kou and the men with those daggers?" Aladdin said

"Oh, so you've noticed the men? Useless, I tell you. Too bad you haven't seen the real ones yet." 

Aladdin's eyes widened and he drove his staff closer to the general's neck.

"What do mean by reals ones?" Aladdin said threateningly.

The general stared at him and then closed his eyes and sighed.

"Its too bad.."

"Whats so bad, that you're captured" Aladdin said.

"Its too bad that you'll never find out..."

"Wha..." 

CRACK!

Aladdin fell to the ground.

Before Aladdin knew it, he  was knocked out by a man standing behind him, with a club in his hand.

------------------------------------------------------

Kougyoku clutched his hand.

Then she heard soldiers shouting and swords being pulled out and the worst, human cries and screams that all sound too familiar.

It was like the Kou civil war.

It was like she was being the traitor all over again. 

She wasn't going to let that happen.

She looked at Ka Koubon's smiling face and gave him a kiss on his forehead and then picked herself up, both physically and mentally

She strode to the bloodied opening of the tent, grabbed the flap and opened it.

What she saw was.......literal hell

Dead soldiers were laying everywhere and everything was on fire.

"Where is Aladdin? What the hell is he doing???" thought Kougyoku, with her eyes wide.

She looked around until her eyes fell on a coughing soldier that was laying on the ground.

She raced up to him and knelt and grabbed his hand.

"Tell me, what is happening?" said a frantic Kougyoku.

"Yo..ur majesty, we ..were ha..ving our dinn..er and then there was a lound bang... and then some of the other soilders...gra..bbed their swords and attacked us." said the dying solider, who recognized Kougyoku.

Kougyoku couldn't believe it.

Her soldiers had betrayed her.

Like how she betrayed her country.

Karma was such a bitch.

Kougyoku gently placed the soldier's hand down and looked for Aladdin.

She ran to his tent and saw the impossible.

Aladdin was tied to a pole, with his head heavily bleeding.

She raced to him and put her hand on his bloodied head.

"Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin, hey, Aladdin, please wake up, please wake up, hey...." Kougyoku desperately said.

Aladdin had no response.

Kougyoku desperately shook him, at least for a response.

"PLEASE WAKE UP, ALADDIN!!!" shouted Kougyoku, tears spilling.

No response.

She put her face in her hands and cried, miserably.

"Who would've thought the empress was such a crybaby..." 

Kougyoku turned her head around rapidly, already recognizing the voice.

General Saito stood behind her, hands untied and holding a sword, and with at least 100 soldiers standing behind him.

She held her breath and said, "Why...."

The general's eyes narrowed on the broken empress and then a smile broke out on his face.

"Why you ask, well let me tell you, empress" 

He walked up to the empress and knelt to her level and touched her cheeks and wiped her tears.

Kougyoku froze.

She didn't push the man away.

But she remembered the dream she had a few days ago.

Her eyes widened with recognition as she looked at him.

The general's smile just go wider as he saw her eyes.

"I told you I would come back"

And then the general put his hand at her neck, and with a swift motion, he knocked her out cold.