Chapter Four: The First Four Winners

A few days after the beginning of the Golden Ticket competition, Braedey, Naomi, Jessie, and Mary were all currently watching the news regarding about the Golden Tickets, the four of them wondering about who would get those tickets, and where they're from.

"We begin with 7 Golden Tickets. Like 7 lucky bolts of lightning, ready to strikeat any point on the map. No one knew where or when the first one would hit." The reporter announced, then he walks over to a world map, putting a red number 1 card on the map. "But last night we got our answer. While America slept, the first Golden Ticket was found in the small town of Duselheim,Germany. We've been waiting for the story, and we're ready with a live report." The reporter added.

At that moment, the setting changed to being in what could be a German lodge restaurant.

"Proud we are, for the attention of the world focuses today here in Duselheim." The German reporter announced to the worldwide audience, his accent thick yet strong. "A community thrust into prominence by the discovery of the first Wonka Golden Ticket. Its finder is the son of a prominent butcher. The boy's name; Augustus Gloop!" He next walked over to a table where there was a rotund young man with his family chomping his way through a rather large meal in the middle of the table. "The pride of Duselheim, the fame of Western Germany. An example for the whole world. How does it feel to be the first Golden Ticket finder?" He asked Augustus.

"Hungry." Augustus mumbled, his mouth stuffed with food.

"Any other feelings?" The reporter asked.

"Sorry for Wonka." Augustus mumbled back. "It'll cost him a fortune in fudge."

"Mrs. Gloop, would you say a few words to the audience?" The reporter asked Augustus' mother.

"I knew he would find a Golden Ticket. Eating is his hobby." Mrs. Gloop replied to the reporters. "He wouldn't do it unless he needed the nourishment."

"Geez." Braedey commented out loud. "That boy must have some serious health issues if he keeps eating like that."

"Ain't that the truth." Mary agreed.

"Well, that's one Golden Ticket down, six more to go." Valka spoke up. "We have a German up on the list, so who's gonna get the next one?" She wondered.

"Hopefully, it be someone that isn't a complete glutton like that Gloop child." Mary commented.

~*~*~

Later on in the week, news soon came through about the second Golden Ticket being found, much to Jessie and Braedey's surprise and a little bit of his annoyance.