Chapter Fourteen: Animals, Candies, and More!!

Now, it was only down to three children; Andrea Garcia, and both Braedey and Jessie Martin. After everything they've been through in this one factory, who knows what could happen at the end.

"Now, we are down to only three." Mr. Wonka spoke calmly, though the children could tell he's rather disappointed by the other competitors being so selfish and rude. "Still, there is so much to be seen here in the factory."

"Please, Mr. Wonka." Braedey gestured a hand. "Lead the way."

Soon, the group arrived at an entirely new room. The large double doors open up, and it reveals what could be a rather unique yet large room. It had a number of tables in the centre of the room, along with some large flasks of fluids in them, each one being a different colour, while there's what could be elements of something in glass containers on the table.

"This room looks rather interesting." Naomi commented. "Mr. Wonka, what is this room, exactly?" She asked the candyman.

"Well, Mrs. Martin, this is the newest room, where it creates my latest prototype of candy, which will definitely make the young-ones feel better than before." Mr. Wonka announced, picking up a piece of candy in the shape of a dog. "This is something I'd like to call Animal Candy."

"Animal Candy?" Andrea echoes in confusion by the name of this type of candy. "What is that?"

"Nice." Braedey nodded his head. "But, what in the world do they do, exactly?"

"Well, there are different varieties for this type of candy." Mr. Wonka explains to him. "One type of candy would let you make the noise of the animal you've picked, while another would give you the traits of the animal you had received." He gestures a hand to a nearby table, which has an assortment of coloured candy. "Go ahead. Give each a try."

Jessie walked up first, picking up a green piece of candy, and seeing what looks to be a white monkey's foot symbol on the candy. "Hey. I got a monkey." She called.

"Go ahead, then. Try it out." Mr. Wonka advises.

Jessie consumes the candy, then a moment goes by, and she starts to make jittery and grunting sounds like a monkey would, much to the other's surprise. After about ten seconds, she stopped, and takes a deep breath. "Whoa. That felt weird." She commented, shaking her head.

"It'll feel strange for first-timers and beginners." Mr. Wonka told her. "Just take it slow, and you'll get used to it."

"That was impressive." Naomi clapped her hands, then looked to the table. "Well, I guess I'll try one." She walked over, then picked up a light blue candy. She tried it out, but she started to cough, only for her coughs to sound like the trumpeting noises an elephant would do. After she finished, she coughed a little, and looked to the candy man. "Guess that one's an elephant, right?" She guessed.

"Yes. Nice of a guess." Mr. Wonka nodded his head to her.

Braedey looked to a red piece of candy, which had what looked to be a cat's paw on it. Curious, he picked it up, and tried it. After a moment, he gave a low growl like a tiger, then lets out a roar like a lion, making everyone except Mr. Wonka jump in surprise, while Braedey growls and roars, his face showing dominance and strength.

"Now that's how a King roars." Andrea smirked to him, as Braedey breathed out, now finished with his candy. "Nicely done." She clapped.

"To be honest, I don't know what came over me." Braedey snickered a little. "I wasn't anticipating that to be a lion. Maybe a leopard or a tiger, but not a lion."

"I'm guessing the pink ones here are pigs?" Jasmine asked Mr. Wonka, gesturing a hand to some hot pink coloured candy.

"You guess correct, Mrs. Garcia." Mr. Wonka nodded his head to her. "Those ones will let you sound like a farm pig. Not in a rude way, mind you." She nodded to this, giggling a little.