Chapter Eight: The Chocolate Room

Previously on 'Braedey Martin and the Chocolate Factory'...

"Ladies and gentlemen..." Mr. Wonka puts away the piano, then looked to his guests. "...boys and girls... the Chocolate Room." He announced, as a large door began to open.

~*~*~

A large black steel door began to swing slowly open. Everyone, now standing upright, soon walk out from behind the door, and saw what was right before them, as they stood on a concrete balcony.

Right before them, there was a magical land, all of which was made completely out of candy. From the grass to the trees, and the plants to the small odd-shaped fruits. It seemed to go on for miles around them, while there was a large flowing river of what could be thick melted chocolate going through the area.

Braedey, Jessie, and Naomi's eyes widen in shock and awe, the three of them unable to come up with words as to what to say about this candyland. They, along with everyone, were witnessing something they could only imagine in their wildest dreams. Even Andrea and her mother had been rendered silent and shocked in awe of the location around them.

"Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three." Mr. Wonka spoke quietly to everyone.

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination
We'll begin with a spin
Traveling into the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to do, do it
Want to change the world
There's nothing to it

Mr. Wonka lead his guests down a set of stairs from the balcony, then gave a small bow, and everyone soon scattered around the area to witness the wonders of the Chocolate Room. It was like something they had all seen in a dream. Only, it's real and they're all really there. They can do anything they want!

"Hurry up, Violet!" Mr. Beauregarde told his daughter.

"Come on, Mum!" Braedey called, running up to a lollipop tree while his mother was alongside him, Jessie just trailing behind them. "Let's check over here. Jessie, let's look around."

"Hey, check out the candy canes!" Jessie pointed out.

Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely within this candy wonderland. The melons had wobbly jelly inside them, while some had small candy rocks within them, while some lollipops were easy pull-away swirls, and there were even pink/white marshmallow trees. The ferns, grass, along with some small flower-like plants were all made of candy or even chocolate.

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to do, do it

Braedey soon found what could be some candy fruit on a yellow fern. He began to pull on it, only to realise it was stuck. He began to pull it a bit more, bending the fruit's stem back, but to no avail. Naomi then walked up, but before she could ask what Braedey was up to, the candy slipped from Braedey's hand, making it swing forward, slide off the stem it was stuck to, and it smacked into Naomi's face, splattering her with red jelly!

Braedey froze on the spot, now afraid as to what his mother might say to her. Naomi was very quiet for a moment, but then, she began to lightly giggle, then it became full-out laughter. Braedey raised an eyebrow to this, unsure as to why she was even laughing.