Chapter Thirteen: The Wonkamobile and Wonkavision

"Here we go again." Mr. Wonka said as they continued the tour. It was now down to Mike, Andrea, Jessie and Braedey. "The children are disappearing like rabbits. Well, we still have each other. Shall we press on?"

"Mr. Wonka, can we sit down a minute?" Mrs. TeeVee panted. "The pace is killing me."

"My dear lady, transportation has already arrived." Mr. Wonka assured her, grabbing her hand and taking her out the door.

The group soon arrive at a rather long hallway, where there was a strange-looking car sitting there. Everyone saw there were a number Oompa Loompas running about the entirety of the vehicle, filling it up with many bottles of soda pop.

"Behold the Wonkamobile." Mr. Wonka announced to the group. "A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Places please, the dance is about to begin. Better grab a seat, they're going fast."

"Is that all soda, Mr. Wonka?" Andrea asked as she hoisted Jessie up with Mike and his mother, Braedey climbing up next.

"Ginger ale, ginger pop, ginger beer, beer bubbles, bubble ade, bubble cola, double cola, double bubble burp-a-cola, and all that crazy carbonated stuff that tickles your nose." Mr. Wonka explained to her. "Few people realise what tremendous power there is in one of those things."

"Nice to know you're soda popular." Braedey replied, climbing into a seat next to Jessie and Naomi.

"Why, thank you." Mr. Wonka thanked.

"You think Slugworth would pay extra to know about this?" Mike asked his mother.

"Just keep your eyes open and your mouth shut." Mrs. TeeVee scolded him, as they took their seats.

"Everybody set?" Mr. Wonka asked, as he starts up the vehicle.

"I'm sure this'll go fast." Braedey said, buckling himself in.

"This thing must have more gas than the mayor back in Merrillville." Naomi joked, and Andrea, Jessie, Jasmine, and Braedey laughed to this.

"Now, hold on tight." Mr. Wonka advised, as the Wonkamobile chugs to life. "I'm gonna really open her up this time and see what she can do." With that, the car began to make its way down the hallway and across the factory floor, the engine chugging away at its own pace.

As the Wonkamobile does so, bubble suds coming in and out. The others seemed to be a little alarmed and panicked as they were drowned by the suds.

"Swifter than eagles. Stronger than lions!!" Mr. Wonka announced, as the suds and bubbles got worse and worse, while the car goes along.

Willy sang in German as everyone was being covered by the excessive soda fizz

Willy sang in German as everyone was being covered by the excessive soda fizz. Everyone cried as they were nearly drowned and suffocated. Mrs. TeeVee threatened a bill to Mr. Wonka, but then they went through another machine and were squeaky clean like they just came through a car wash of some sort.