Chapter Sixteen: Welcome Home/Epilogue

Once back home in Merrillville, Braedey, Jessie, and Naomi, along with Andrea and Jasmine, were all showered by reporters demanding answers to questions by millions of people from around the world, wanting to know what was inside the factory. But, Braedey, Jessie, and Naomi, nor Andrea or Jasmine, didn't answer to any of them, not giving away anything about the factory, since they promised never to speak to anyone of the news public about anything regarding the chocolate factory.

~*~*~

Back at the Martin home, Braedey, Jessie, and Naomi, along with the Garcias, were all greeted by their friends and families, all of them happy to know they got into the factory, while also wishing to see the lifetime supply of Wonka Bars. But, Braedey showed the one briefcase of bars, much to their confusion, but Naomi told them the supply couldn't be carried in one whole briefcase.

"So, what was the factory like as a whole?" Tyler asked Braedey, he and the others having a Wonka Bar, which they liked very much.

"It was really something unexpected and beyond something one would imagine in their dreams." Braedey replied with a Wonka Bar in his hand. "Plus, the candy Mr. Wonka had come up with are pretty cool and really are something."

"I mean, he came up with a really long chocolate bar called the 'Scrumpdiddleumptious Bar'." Jessie added, holding up said chocolate bar in her hand.

"A whatsit?" Chika blinked in confusion to the name. She then shook her head. "So, what exactly happened to the other contestants? When we watched you guys go into the factory on the news, then nothing else happened. We all had to go and deal with what we usually do on our regular day. Nobody except you five knew what was going on inside."

"Well, when we first arrived in the Chocolate Room, which was a candyland come true, the German kid, Augustus, fell into the chocolate river, and got sucked up a pipe into the Fudge Room. Fortunately, he was found, albeit being covered in chocolate from head to toe." Braedey began.

"Next, we travelled along the river in a boat called the Wonkatania, which was rather freaky, and arrived at a place known as the Inventing Room." Jessie added in next.

"In there, there was some crazy stuff there, but the most strange thing Wonka created was a thing called the 'Three-Course-Meal' gum." Naomi continued for both Jessie and Braedey. "Violet, being the gum-chewer she is, took the gum when she was told not to and chewed it, but after commenting on how good it was, she turned violet blue, and blew up into a human-size blueberry, and was rolled away to the Juicing Room to be squeezed."

"Whoa." Karen commented about this, now thinking in her head as to how one could even do that.

"We soon entered a room where there were huge geese laying golden chocolate eggs." Braedey puts in next. "Veruca, wanting one of the geese, was told she couldn't by Mr. Wonka, making her go on a temper tantrum like the spoilt brat that she is, and fell down a garbage chute where she and her father fell into, and ended up covered in rotten golden chocolate eggs and garbage." He chuckled to himself. "Well, she got what she deserved."

"So, what happened to Isabella Clayton?" Tyler asked. "From what you've said before we left, she sounds like an upright little witch."

"Well, with us, Andrea, Mike, and Isabella left in the competition, we soon arrive at what is a room where many different types of jelly, while some looking like wedding cakes, even frozen jelly that one could even skate across without it breaking." Naomi next explains. "Eventually, Isabella demanded to Mr. Wonka that she deserves the prize more than Braedey, Jessie, or even Andrea. But then, a pipe above Isabella burst, spraying her down with red jelly. When the pipe finally sealed up, part of Isabella's dress got ripped up, and it revealed that she was wearing a diaper, which had been bloated up by the jelly, and before she could even do anything, she ended up going down the jelly river, her mother fuming in annoyance."