First photoshoot

Hi babe Tyra said to me as she hugged me just do your best today. I understand you're a little scared I'm not going to attack you if you need to stand up. Our photo shoot today ladies is posing in bushes as Victoria secret models. We all started screaming. Everyone else went she now it was my turn. Hi honey you look so beautiful today. Thank you Tyra. Just do you're best like I said earlier but make it fashion. I started laughing. Great job you did so good. Tomorrow is panel and I think you're safe already. Hopefully. Tyra kissed the top of my head. Ally and Mila ran over to me and started saying wow she kissed your head and just stating the obvious.

Next day
Today is Panel I wasn't nervous because Tyra technically hinted I still had a chance to stay in the competition.
Cat what's up kiddo
I'm very confident today.
I must say Cat you had the best picture of the week I'm very proud of you. Tyra was saying all this too me I was so happy but that just means I have to work harder l don't want to disappoint the judges. Especially because I already have a close relationship with Ty Ty no one's going home today Nigel said . We all started freaking out we didn't realize that the best was going to happen right away we are so thrilled. Good bye babes see you tomorrow when we aren't filming because I want to talk to you guys. We were happy and scared we get to talk to Tyra while not filming.