Tyra's pep talk

Hello ladies.
Hi we all said I was sitting on Mila's lap I was the youngest girl there so everyone always wants to look after me even though it's a competition.
Ladies I'm very proud of you all but I do want to tell you that this is grueling you never know when you can go home and I'll tell you the biggest rule to get you sent home is doing something illegal. If any of you get caught doing something illegal one I'll be disappointed and two you will get eliminated. I trust you girls please don't break my heart I'll be crushed. I love you all to death don't disappoint me. I sat on Tyra's lap as she stroked my hair. I'm going to get up for a second. Nigel I feel an emotional connection with Cat I don't know if it's because of her story or if it's because she's just so cute and pretty and very sweet  I heard Tyra say. She all the sudden came back and I was snuggling into her chest . Tyra I have a question. Yes sweetie? Is it okay to cry if we disappoint you. It's always okay to cry. Having someone actually say that dreaded word hurts. I don't tell people I'm disappointed to humiliate them I do it because it's from the heart I feel that emotion.  I love all my girls for those few weeks I'm a mama to you . I look up to you mama. I know you do kiddo we are very close I don't want to lose this relationship.