Shocking news

Tyra
Cat we chose you to come back this week.

Cat Tyra thank you so much you have no idea what that means to me.

Cat is rejoining the competition I texted to Brittany. Yay that's awesome sweetie.

I walked into the house and the girls attacked me.

Tyra came in she picked me up. She was so pretty with her long wig and her nose piercing.

Tyra when the heck did you get a nose ring?

Yesterday sweetheart.

I thought I was blind this whole time. Tyra chuckled. No you are so cute though.

Tyra is amazing I thought.

Your photoshoot is flying in the sky.

Dominique Raven.
Bianca Blackbird ( no offense).
Brittany Eagle
Isis Red Robin.
Tiffany Robin.
Cat Angel.

Nigel is taking your shoot but I'll be in the room don't disappoint us.

Dominique a little hoochy
Bianca slay,
Brittany could be worse
Isis woohoo
Tiffany yes sweetie
Cat Tyra took me to the side I chose you to be the angel and not a bird so you would stand out I'm rooting for you.
Cat does photoshoot Tyra looks mad a little disappointed even. I'm sorry guys I say as I ran off. Tyra found me and started  rubbing my back it's okay baby girl. Her voice was so gentle. Where did I mess up? You didn't. So you're not disappointed in me? Not at all. I'm sorry I repeated. Tyra gently took a few pieces of my hair and started to cry. Tyra are you okay? I'm fine I'm just having a hard day baby girl. Is it my fault. Not at all. Stop don't cry you're amazing Tyra said when I let out a few tears.