The illgeal rule was broken

I ran up to Ally and Mila . They had crack cocaine on them. Want some Cat? No you guys are breaking the rules. They gave it to me anyway all the sudden Mr Jay walked in. You guys Broke Tyra's rule and when I tell her tonight her heart. I was devastated I knew I shouldn't be caught up in this mess but I was and I didn't want just Mila and Ally to get in trouble. Tyra came into our room later that evening. Mila , Cat and Ally you broke my rules words can't even describe how I feel I'm very disappointed in all of you Cat you more than anyone else. This might affect all three of you at panel. Tyra left . I started crying don't cry Mila cooed. Ally do you want me to text Tyra and tell her to come back and rub your back a little. Yes. Ally Called Tyra and before we knew it she came back and started rubbing circles around my back don't cry sweetie it's okay. Nigel and Tyra on the phone.
T I'm crushed I don't like to see Cat this way.
N She's upset because she looks up to you.
T I understand I don't know what to do to make her feel better.
N If I had to guess just you know calm her down.

Shh poor baby Tyra said to me as I cried uncontrollably into her arms.
I'm sorry Tyra.
Ally and Mila we are too.
I forgive you babes but I'm still a little disappointed in you Tyra said as she handed me a tissue to wipe my eyes.