Drug testing

Hey Cat I said by the way it's Tyra. She responded with ghjjjjhffdccccxxddf. How are you doing today sweetie? Ghhhjjgfddcchnmnvcdddf. Okay I'm a little worried about Cat I said to Jay on set. Can we do drug testing. Cat saw the cup and yelled I don't want to pee in that thing and ran away. I tackled her to the ground and had her pinned. Dominique Tiffany and Brittany already went. It's your turn sweetie. When Cats test came back positive I was so disappointed she had been high and it made sense now for the reason she was speaking gibberish. I went to confront her about it and she passed out. I brought her to the hospital. She wasn't in the clear. She was so in trouble with the Judges but somehow I felt hurt for her. Hi baby I said when Cat woke up. What happened? You got drunk boo. I'm sorry. What's wrong why did you do it? I don't know because I'm stupid. That's the thing kid you're not stupid I'm very disappointed in you. Sorry. Sorry you're disappointed Tyra. The judges could eliminate you for this. We aren't going to. I broke down in tears. I'm sorry Tyra. I love you Cat. I forgive you. I'm sorry that you're disappointed in me I'll try harder. I love you Tyra. I love you so much Cat. Get some more rest. I'll be here okay honey? Yes Tyra.

Hi I said when I woke up. Tyra I am sorry that I am a disappointment. I'm over it.