Eliminations stink

Tyra Hi ladies.
Hi I said.
Tyra laughed .
Jessie you're first baby.
Omg I'm so proud.
Karly you're second  kid.
Oh yeah slay that photoshoot.
Kayla you're next boo.
Omg you're so hot.
Cat you're last precious.
Cat what's wrong sweetie you can do so much better than that. Sorry Tyra I can't.
I was a little disappointed in Cat I didn't know what was going on with her but it hurt to watch. At panel
Tyra what's wrong Nigel asked me? Cat at her photoshoot was actually horrible to witness .
We walk in. Cat please step forward. I'm a little disappointed in you . You're going home today. I couldn't actually believe I was going home today I wanted to put on a brave face but I just couldn't I bawled. Come here baby girl Tyra said to me as she hugged me I'm sorry I let you guys down. You can always come back Tyra said wiping my tears with her sleeve. You can still win this when you do come back. I love you baby. I love you too Tyra.

Nigel POV
I noticed Tyra started to cry. I wasn't sure if it's because she really didn't want to eliminate Cat or if it's the way that Cat is crying that got to her.
Tyra Nigel said come in the other room for a second. You're crying.
Tyra Yes I'm just a little upset right now.
Nigel You don't want Cat to go.
Tyra Of course I don't she's everything to me.
Cat ran into the room and to give Tyra another hug. Aww baby goodbye baby.