A mess at antm studios

I was talking to the other girls and said some things that I didn't mean about Tyra.

Tyra's POV
I heard Cat say things about me when I was at her door to talk to the girls. I was crushed. I decided I'll talk to her at the photoshoot since I'm the photographer.

Cat come here honey. Tyra I guess you heard me say that I didn't like this stupid show you've produced.  Plus some other words I can't say . Yes I did Cat I was crushed.  Come here Tyra said she hugged me I see the potential in you so I'm not going to send you home now look fierce and fashionable. You're not disappointed in me? No not at all we all make mistakes. Honey  like I said you have potential and you're beautiful. Look at this picture sweetheart I'm proud of you. I promise you though matter what happens at panel I'll always keep in touch with you Tyra told me gently. I loved her gentle voice it keeps me calm when I feel like flipping out. Tyra stroked my hair back and forth.
At panel .
Cat and Brandi step forward Tyra said gently .
You two are amazing beautiful girls. Cat in your photo this week you shined like the Northern lights but you have had a defeatist attitude we are a little unsure of why .? Brandi your personality is what we love but your photos are regressing . Cat you have one more week here kiddo. I was devastated that Brandi was going but I was happy that I still had another chance here.