Photoshoot good or not

I'm proud of you for deciding you want to do this although your sick Tyra told me pulling a lose strand of hair behind my ear. Tyra I don't want to let you down. Aww Cat don't worry you won't let me down. I did my best but I know it's not my best day. Going into panel made me nervous. Janice said hey beautiful. Hi guys. Tyra said I know you're probably feeling like this isn't your best day but don't be too sad because you're picture is amazing. I smiled very hard thank you I said and went back to my spot.

Mila and Ally step forward
The both of you are going home today you guys didn't even try Nigel said.
No way I said in shock my two best friends were just sent home by Nigel it never works this way usually Tyra makes the decisions. Mila and ally just walked out with such defeatists attitudes. My heart sunk I was devastated. Tyra read the facial expressions on my face. Come here sweetie I ran to her and just bawled into her chest. She was so gentle with me trying to keep me calm. Cat is literally the sweetest thing to have her cry into my chest devastated me TY TY told Janice. I know she is and I know it did. I calmed down a little to go talk to Tyra in bed room.