The Tyra show

Tyra I yelled. Hi sweetie she said coming over to me. Let's do the Tyra show for fun. So what problem are you going to make pretend to have bunny she asked me? Boyfriend trouble. Oh come on honey we all know you haven't had a steady boyfriend. Tyra one I never really had one only dated for a few days. Why? Idk Tyra probably because he wasn't ready. But that's not the point I want to make pretend I have a boy that's been cheating on me. Tyra looked at me a little confused of why I would want to.
Hey honey what's your name? I'm Cat. I understand your here on the Tyra show today because of boyfriend troubles. Yes he cheated on me with my best friend. Aww don't be sad sometimes dating is so overrated. Tyra I asked softly as anyone cheated on you? Quite a few times. It's not about me it's about you. Then when I confronted him about it he got his younger brother and his older sister to deal with me. Tyra said softly your boyfriend's name was Russell. Yes mam how did you know? I dated Russell in real life. Omg Tyra I did too. The camera went off. Cat he cheated on you with me. What was your encounter with his siblings? His older sister who is younger than me jumped on top of me and fought me for two hours. What about you sweetie? His younger brother jumped on top of me while his older sister was underneath me. She was there so I couldn't get up. Doesn't it make you uncomfortable that he was way older than you? Yes. Are you mad at me? No way you didn't know plus if anything you should be mad at me. But you didn't know either. She put me on her lap. Do you say we confront them? Not at all Tyra I'm scared. Okay sweetie then I'll just cuddle with you all day. Tomorrow is panel I know you're going to make it the first week but tomorrow is a double elimination.