Chapter Thirteen

Betty didn't know what to feel. It was the next day, Jughead had left the room soon after their conversation and Betty had went to bed to try and forget everything. Jughead had definitely friend zoned her, but, at least now she knew not to lead herself on and fall for him when he didn't like her like that. She was saving herself, from a terrible heartbreak, really.

The day was a very boring day. Since they had the rink yesterday, they decided to sit in and have a lazy day. The day was spent lounging around in pj's, watching movies, eating a concerning amount of food and basically talking. Betty stayed exactly the same as yesterday, where Jughead was concerned. She talked to him as normal, laughed and messed around with him, just how they did yesterday. The only difference today was that she knew where her boundaries were, and that was fine.

Later on that evening, after their third double feature, they sat sprawled across the couches.
"I cannot take another movie, like, literally can not," Betty groaned, to which everyone agreed.

"What should we do? It's nine o'clock. I'm not going to bed yet," Veronica spoke.

Everyone looked at each other, no one having any ideas.

"Wait," Veronica started, "O.M.G I just remembered. I can't believe I forgot."

Everybody looked at her in question, obviously confused.

"Clothes off, swimsuits on," Veronica smirked. Everyone seemed to second her idea so of course, they all got changed into swimwear.

Betty loved hot tubs. They were like hot baths; relaxing and soothing. That was her aim for this night. To relax and sink in to the hot tub. Well, was her aim.

Until she saw Jughead shirtless.

Veronica and Betty got changed into their bikinis, and put a robe over for extra coverage. The boys were already waiting downstairs for the girls, and when Betty walked down, seeing Jughead with no shirt and swimming shorts on, she nearly swallowed her tongue when gulping.

He had abs. Like actually had abs. Betty was surprised, yet not. Jughead was like that one person you think you know, but you don't at all. She was discovering new things about him everyday. Like for an example, the morning before, she found out the one food that Jughead refuses to eat; yogurt. He hates it, and that's something new.

He smirked at Betty when he caught her staring which made her go bright red. Sweet Pea and Veronica led the way outside into the hot tub.

And the night escalated from there...

A/N

I know, I know! I'm not dead! I'm so sorry about not being active. I was so stressed over school etc and I had literally no time to write. I'm sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger with a short chapter but at least it's something since you were all telling me to update. Thanks so much for all your love guys.

BIG THINGS coming next chapter so stayyyy tuned😏😏😏😏

I love you allllllll❤️

~ @xbugheadsx ❤️