1: First Day

Monday
"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiny wake up we are gonna to be laaate!" Aleah shouts as she shakes me awake "Uuuuuggggg woman what do want!?" I say tiredly "We have to go to school." she says "I swear you're hopeless." she states "Fineeee" I say and sit up and do my normal daily routine. I guess I should introduce the two of us, we have been in a rough spot for a while just me, Crystal and my best and, well only friend, Aleah. No parents, no siblings, no nobody, yeah it sucks but we get along. I have shoulder length brown hair blue eyes and blue glasses while Aleah has dirty blond mostly brown hair brown eyes and brown glasses, yes I understand we seem like nerds but we're not just that were weebs.

I go down stairs to see Aleah messing with her school skirt and I try my hardest not to laugh. "Look I hate the skirts too but we have to deal." I say, she sighs "Let's get going." as we were walking we saw like 20 girls around one poor guy, I guess one of the girls saw me staring well more like looking in pity and decided to say "Hay look away Jotaro is mine!" In a very petty voice then all of the girls and the poor guy who I guess is Jotaro looks/glare at us then I get a perfect idea and smirk, put one hand on my forehead and the other on my chest over my heart and say in a very high pinched voice "Oh no I would hate to ruin your chances even though you all have none if he would give you the time of day." Me and Aleah snicker and walk away while the all the girls started crying. Me and Aleah high five and go to the office grab our schedules, which are exactly the same.
Jotaro
Good grief more. "I would hate to ruin your chances even though you have none if he would give you the time of day." one of the girls say in a very annoying high pitch voice and the girls start crying "Good grief."

Crystal
As we walk around the school to find our first class and me being the clumsy person I am, I bump into someone and apologize "Sorry I am super clumsy I didn't mean to run into you"I curse myself in my head "It's all right I wasn't paying attention sorry but are you new?" He asks he has short pink hair with thick curly piece of hair with a kind smile. Adorable "Yeah I am Crystal and this is Aleah were best friends" I state with a smile "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Noriaki kakyoin do you need help with finding your first class." he says while smiling kindly "Please she can't read a map." Aleah conforms "Aleah" I say. Can too.
Kakyoin
I was looking at my finished product of the drawing of Hierophant when I bumped into someone "Sorry I'm super clumsy I didn't mean to run into you" I look down to a girl that just reached my collarbones "it's all right I wasn't paying attention.... sorry but are you new?" she smiles "Yeah I'm Crystal and this is Aleah were best friends " I smile and nod at the Aleah. "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Noriaki kakyoin. Do you need help to your first class" I ask with a smile "Yes please she can't read a map." Aleah states I chuckle "Aleah" the girl Crystal exclaimed she looked down "Hear you dropped this she picked up my sketchbook which turned to a page were I drew the ocean. "Wow your really good, I wish I could draw that well" she says with a smile I thank her and take them to their first class then go to mine with time to spare.
Lunch on Tuesday
Crystal
"Hay Aleah lets have lunch on the roof so there aren't billions of people" I say "sure....Tiny" Aleah says while walking up the stairs to the roof why "I'm taller than you now." I say as we arrive at the roof, but it feels like I'm being watched "But your Tiny and nobody can change your name not even you!" she states I huff and sit on the bench and eat my lunch I am NOT short. Then I pull out my drawing book and start drawing a cherry blossom tree Aleah looks and says "hmm, your getting better." "I guess." I say and put it away. Not.
Wednesday final bell
3rd person
Out of nowhere a weird guy with white, tall hair jumps out "Silver chariot" he calls his stand "Aleah" Crystal says "I know" Aleah answers "Were surrounded!" Behind the girls is the Jotaro guy that the girls were swooning over earlier in the week and calls his stand in a monotone voice, to their side is kakyoin and two their right seems to be an Egyptian man all of them had there stands out Aleah sighed "perfect".