Whats Happening

Just a short, happy chapter to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUNO BUCCIARATI 🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂
Kakyoin
I wait until Crystal is completely asleep before I do anything and carefully and steadily take out the fountain pen and push her shirt just little bit above her wounds where I could see the wound an I checked if there was any ink and luckily there was none before I got out the cleaning supplies and started to clean up the wound and bandaged it and look at her and her face seems so soft and so innocent of the cruelties of the world. I don't understand.... when she slapped him and the blood coming from her and when she went down I lost it, I attacked, I was so upset-no enraged when she fell to the ground it scared me.... She could have let the boy die.., but she didn't, why?

I get up to go find Aleah so she can get new clothes for Crystal when I find her behind me with clothes in her hand which I assumed are Crystal's "Any ink?" She asks still taken aback from finding her I shake my head before getting over my surprise and saying "No luckily there was no ink and the pen didn't hit anything vital." Aleah nods in response "We should move her to her room or she will complain about her neck being stiff." She suggests I nod but before either of us could do anything Polnereff, and Mr. Joestar run towards us shouting about if Crystal was ok and Avdol trying to calm them down and when Polnereff sees her laying on the couch he starts sobbing (not crying for her SOBBING and not the pretty movie kind the very ugly kind) and when Mr. Joestar sees her he does the same, "Why are you on me and why the flip are you crying!?" Crystal yells as she wakes up and glares at the boys and Polnereff jumps and runs out yelling something along the line of "Ahhhh she has come back to haunt us!" While Mr. Joestar realizes Crystal is not in fact dead and apologizes and quickly walks out of the room. "Here." Aleah hands Crystal her clothes and she starts to get up before Avdol puts a hand on her shoulder and tells her "You should not be walking around just yet, you are still injured after all." And Crystal nods in response and lays back down "Hey Aleah do you have your deck of cards?" Crystal asks Aleah gives her a weary look "Yeah..... are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" "Kakyoin, Avdol do you know how to play Five-Card Draw poker?" And that was how a hour went, of Aleah cheating, Crystal getting on to her, Avdol extremely confused and how I had the best poker face.