3: Her

I run up stairs and shove close in my bag and other needed stuff and gently put my pocket-watch in my bag zip it up and run to Aleah's room to do the same with hay stack yelling questions and running around cursing I SWEAR. "If you don't shut up I will not hesitate to cut your toung out!" I yell that shut him up it's ok Crystal everything will be ok just calm down. "Look the stand that attacked us just now belongs the guy that's after us girlfriend, named Mirissa she is the most loyal him and will do anything for him.... kinda, sort of creepy but strong, so there are your answers happy now?" I ask he nods "Good."

Kaky
I run out after Aleah with Jotaro and Avdol and find a girl standing on the roof,  Aleah huffs in annoyance "So this is the her you speak of?" Avdol asks "No she attacked and ran but this is her friend, Victoria." Aleah says with a harsh glare ok only one, but she could be really strong "Oi I remember you." Jotaro says with a glare "Isn't that one of the girls that fawn over you?" I ask him. He nods once in response.

Out of nowhere I hear "Water sniper!" While drops of water shoot at Victoria fast as bullets from behind and hits her she turns around "Who's their!" She yells if that's not her friend then who is it. Victoria attacks were the shots came from "Leaf Whirlpool!" She yells her attack from her left "Oceans slash!" I hear another yell and a huge slash of water hits her and finished the fight at this point Jotaro summons Star Platinum, I Hierophant, and Avdol Magicians Red to find the mysterious stand user. "Crystal come out it's done you finally got your wish!" Aleah shouts wish? And right were the last attack came from was the said girl.

Crystal
"Awww I wanted to scare you it would be a new thing to check off the bucket list." I say with a small pout and walk out "You have the oddest bucket list I have ever heard." Aleah says "If your wondering were haystack is, I ditched him, too loud." I say at that we hear a twig snap and everyone summons there stand, and out comes..... a haystack (Polnereff) "Why did you leave me behind like that!" He yells I clear my throat omg uuugggg "1: you reek of clone 2: I got tired of your cheesy pickup lines 3:your too loud and 4: your stand is short range, mine is long range perfect for a sneak attack." I Finnish "There happy?" I ask "Crystal." Aleah says "That was just harsh you have been with me for too long, how do you think your brother would feel if he heard you." She scolds I look down in not only disappointment but in sadness. She is right I'm sorry for disappointing you bro... "Your right, I'm sorry for being rude." I say "It's ok, I annoyed you and being bothersome." He responds "Come on they know were we are." Aleah says "But were." I look off the ground to her face once I calm down.
Kaky
"Let's go to the old man, he can patch you up." Jotaro turns around a walks away Crystal nods and try's to take a step, (key word try's) and falls so of course being the gentleman I am, I catch her and pick her up "You ok?" I ask she only nods in response now that I look at her she was in terrible condition. She had scratches. She must have been hit by the woman's attack! But...... she didn't make a sound.... how can one go through so much pain and not even make a sound. I start walking out too the Kujo household.

Crystal
We reach Jotaro's house we walk in, me still in kaky's arms "Jotaro, what took you so long?" A female voice his moms I guess asks "Not your problem woman." He responds rudely. "Jotaro that is not how you treat your mother!" A loud voice booms "Shut up old man." He responds  I shake my head in disbelief "Jotaro that's just flat out rude and disrespectful." I say bringing attention to myself and Aleah the entire room went silent. "Mr. Joestar this is Crystal Talor and Aleah Miller,  Aleah and Crystal this is Joseph Joestar." Kaky introduces. I nod. "Nice to meet you.... Crystal" Aleah turns to me I look him up and down and see he moved uncomfortably "I have nothing... this is the first time I got stumped over a nickname." I answer everyone but Aleah sweat drops and I laugh. "NO I GOT IT! Your new nickname will be.... I lost it we will just have to stick with old man." I am a genius. Holy looks at me and says "Let's get you patched up can you please take her to one of the guest rooms please?" She asks kaky nods in response and does as he is told.