Open Water

Kakyoin
Once we eat, we go to the docks that were nearby. When Mr.Jostar was trying to "strike a deal" as he said we were talking while Crystal was sitting and while listening to music on her MP3 player with earbuds, while reading a story that looked like it was in Spanish? I don't know, when she gasps, and gives one bud to Aleah and her eyes widened and started dancing in a goofy way in there spots. I smile at the silly dance.

Mr.Joster comes back with a frown. "Well?" I ask, "No good, the fool won't listen to a thing I say." Mr.Jostar says "What did I tell you Aleah I told you so, Go!" Crystal tells her, we watch Aleah as she talked in a different language to the man then comes back. "Let's go." Aleah says "H-how?" Mr.Jostar asks "It was clear that he wasn't Japanese or American." Aleah said clearly embarrassing Mr.Jostar. "Hehe, right, I knew that." He responds "How did you know." Jotaro asks directing the question at Crystal "Well as someone born in Italy, I know an Italian when I see one." She responds "But you don't look one bit Italian." Polnareff says "I got my moms eyes and skin but every thing else is my dad." Crystal replies in a cool voice with a soft smile playing on her lips we board the boat headed to where Aleah said was going to South Korea.

"My great-grandfather was a legend in my house hold saved the world by giving his life for a friend and it became a tradition that if someone is in life threatening danger then you must fight or give your life for that person, my father did it,...... as did my brother....., and now the tradition is past onto me." She says with a sad smile "You know, I once new someone who was sacrificed himself in his family's name good guy...... good friend..... in the end he got what he wanted." Mr.Jostar said "It is an honorable way to die." Polnareff replies "Yes, yes it is." Crystal says looking down.