2: Explain

Crystals P.O.V.
     "Perfect!" Aleah says with a sigh.
"We wish to know your stands names and abilities tell us and you won't get hurt." The Egyptian man said in his deep voice I huff out a sigh "Stand? Like a stand for music or..."I ask acting "You can stop messing we know your stand users." Haystack said "Can we do this somewhere else like at our house." Aleah said in a annoyed tone "That works for me I want to get out fo this skirt."I say while I shiver as a cool breeze goes by and mutter "Please?" Kakyoin finally says something in his kind tone "It wouldn't hurt if we stay out side the doors while they change to make sure they don't run." He says in a polite tone. "Let's go" I say as I start walking quickly for being cold.
    Once I got in the American style house I ran to my room, shut the door and changed into my every day wear that still fit perfectly. I smile and walk out to find Kakyoin waiting out side the door.

Kaky(Kakyoin)
    Once we got in the house Crystal darted up the stairs to I guess us her room and Aleah walked up normally like nothing happened. "So is that normal or is something wrong?" I ask confused "No that is definitely normal." Aleah said and walked into her room and shut the door behind her Jotaro leaned against the wall next to Aleah's door with his arms across his chest, while I do the same but I put my hands in the pockets of my green school uniform.  A few minutes later Crystal came out with her brown hair down with leggings and a sweater and black knee high combat boots.

Crystal
    I come out of my room to see an astonished look on Kakyoin's face "Hey kaky you ok?" I asked "Um yeah I'm fine, I just-" Aleah cut him off there "He did not expect you of all people to were something like that." "I mean I guess I don't were it every day it was just what was clean any way I'll go make some tea." kakyoin follows me "It better not be black!" Aleah yells "It's my turn!" I shout back and huff "So why are you following me?" I ask "You may put something in the tea." he responds "I would hate to spoil a good black tea but I see where you're coming from." I say frowning. I make chai tea for Aleah, "So why are you making a cup of chai, when you made all ready made black?" Kakyoin asks "Aleah hates black and it is my turn to choose the tea so I decided to make her favorite and save the rest for later." I say in a happy tone and go to the living room.

    The weird French guy was sitting on the couch with the cool Egyptian guy and Jotaro leaned against the wall while kakyoin sat in the chair and me and Aleah were on the floor I was thinking of weird and funny nicknames French guy was hay stack and the Egyptian man was cool Egyptian man (l know not very creative) when Aleah finally cut the awkward silence and said "So we know Edgy Boi and kaky but who are you? Oh and she comes up with the nicknames, so if she gives you something weird don't come to me." She questions while pointing at me "True and I second that motion." I say with a goofy smile, "My apologies my name is Jean-Pear Polnereff" the weird fre- Polnereff said I bight my lip as he bows to hide my laugh because he looked like a fool (pun intended) "And mine is Mummed Abdol" he says with a kind smile. Ok from now I will bug frenchy but respect Abdol no more nicknames for him. I thought. "Ok I am Crystal Ze-Talor and this is Aleah Miller." introduce with a smile on my face, that was close.

    "We had problems with stand users in the past so we are normally on the run never stay in one place for to long so we will be out of your hair in no-time ." Aleah says "This weird guy came to us and made his stand which is ridiculously strong but stupid and it's sort of scary in a weird way." I say as shivers run up my spine "It's name is Shooting Stars." I get a bitter taste in my mouth after I say the name so I take a sip of tea. "How long have you been running?" kakyoin asks I look down "Four years." Aleah says looking down "What!" Abdul, Kakyoin, and Polnereff yell While Jotaro's eyes widen "Has it really been that long!?" I ask "Yes." Aleah answers I look down "Wait a minute." Jotaro finally speaks "How should we know your not lying." He asks "Uuuuuu oof." I say "Aleah I got nothing" the said girl let's out a huff "We have no proof but we are telling the truth but you won't believe us unless we have proof."

    Then out of nowhere a sharp bronze hearts destroyed the living room while one hit Aleahs arm just above the elbow and my leg. "It's her" Aleah said in a low voice, my eyes widened "How could she find us so fast!?"I yelled "I don't know but we are going to get rid of her hear and now." She says in a very scary tone with a hard glare that could challenge Jotaro's and runs out of the house holding her arm, toured where the shots came from and while I run upstairs with a lighter glare and a small limp.