T.A.W.

Crystal
I wake up and find that I am bandaged from head, too toe. Perfect I'm hurt.... WAIT I took down Victoria YES! I look around the room and see my bag in the corner of the Japanese stile house and that I am in my pajamas a dark blue shirt and black leggings. I change into a white shirt, purple shorts with a belt, gray socks that go mid thy, and a long black jacket. I put my hair into a brade (pic. At the top) and walk out to find Aleah after I put my pocket watch in my pocket I never go anywhere with out it. I go down the hall and pull out my coffee flavored gum and find a dog that was black and white. So cute He looked at the gum in my hand and started drooling "Do you want some boy?" I ask he wags his tail and barks I giggle and give him two pieces and take one for myself.  I like him all ready! The dog let me pet him and pick him up. "I know I'm not in good condition but I prefer not to be left alone, so let's go find everybody." I say with a smile and pet the dog while I walk and find the others

"Good morning!" I say with a smile, they all look at me shocked. "What?" I ask "Iggy never lets anyone hold him, how?" Haystack asks "I gave him two pieces of my coffee flavored gum pet him then picked him up."I say with a smile, "Aaaah" They all respond I put Iggy down and walk over to Aleah "Crystal has two nicknames Tiny for how short she is." I elbowed her arm "And T.A.W. which stands for The Animal Whisper." Aleah says everyone looks at me and I look down from embarrassment. why! "Breakfast!" Holly yells.
Kaky
We finished eating. "Thank you for your hospitality, but we must move on and make a plan to take down Shooting Stars, we shall no longer intrude." Mr.Jostar choked on his water after Aleah finishes What they can't fight this all by themselves Crystal was injured they need help and just as I thought that Jotaro said "No we will come with you. You need all the help you can get you'll get yourselves killed." Crystal let out a huff "And we don't want to be a burden or let you get into our problems." Aleah states "If we fail, they will go after your friends, family, and loved ones! We don't want that on our shoulders! And besides you don't even know us." Crystal says "Well you took Victoria and got terrible wounds when we could have got them instead." Polnereff states "I would never let any harm go to anyone who did no wrong." Crystal stated with a determination burning in her bright blue eyes. Her eyes, I didn't notice it before but they are the most beautiful... What am I thinking! "So we will come with weather you like it or not!" Polnereff states Crystal hands her plate with some food on it on the ground for Iggy who happily takes it. "Fine." Both girls say at the same time. So a new adventure begins.
Crystal
"So who is going?" I ask Abdul "Well it will be Mr.Jostar, Polnereff, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Me and Iggy." He answered "Ok.... Wait what! What do you mean Iggy is going he's just a dog!" I say surprised Abdul laughed "He has a stand of his own.... The Fool." He states with a smirk "Cool." I look at Iggy in fascination go over to him plop next to him and start petting him and gave him a peace of my coffee flavored gum and like before take one for myself. "So how do we find him." Aleah asks "We have been trying for years." I finished for her. "Well you see I can just use Hermit Purple to-" The old man states "Before we do anything I want to know your stands stats and abilities." Jotaro states I let out a huff and look at Aleah and she nods and I summon my stand the boys got jumpy and called their own stands out as well "Calm down I'm not going to attack, this is my stand, Oceans Deep long and a little bit of short range but mostly long range she controls water and can heal others but not me, but I don't think I know all the possible attacks I don't know how it work exactly." I finished I think I hit all of it. Then everyone looks at Aleah.

Aleah summonses her stand "This is my stand Darker Light, my stand uses shadow manipulation that can make one go insane and uses heat based attacks which is more affective when touching a person or object." She says in her usual monotone voice. "Don't forget that if you are exposed to the shadow for more than two minutes you can go insane yourself." I add and she nods. "So, what were you saying about your stand? Can it track people?" I ask he chuckled "Well no, watch."
The old man replied. He pulled out a camera and calls for his stand and karate chops the camera. "Well.... That useful." I say Aleah snickers. "No just watch." He responds a photo comes out he grabs it and waves it in the air and hands it to me..... It was a pic of....... Shooting Stars staring right at me I slam it on the table and jump back a few feet and take a few deep breaths and in a shaky voice I say "T-That is Shooting Stars." My voice trembles "Are you ok?" Kaky asks I nod in reply "Yeah i-it's just the stand it's self is terrifying." I respond.
Kaky
She is extremely tense, what made her so afraid? Who owns the stand? What do they want? "Let's hurry and find were he is hiding before they find us." Aleah says, Crystal nods, and I get closer to the photo to see it better and as told looks creepy. So this is what there running from..... Jotaro picks up the photo and looks at it through Star Platinum "Paper." He says Aleah and Evie pull out a sketch book, pencils and pens he grabs Aleahs who is closer and Star starts to draw "Hold up we're not going to express the fact that they just pulled those out of there pockets!" Polnereff yells "We keep them so we have something to do when we were running." Aleahs responds "And to remember family." Evie says looking down Aleah pats her head "Your brother would be so proud of you, so stay strong for him." Aleah answers and she nods her head and looks back up with determination burning in her eyes. This is why we have to help them they had to leave family and friends for four long years, whoever is doing this will wish they hadn't.
Iggy
(Surprise)
I feel bad for the kids young and kind but have a huge burden so I will help... god I'm going to get myself killed. I run up to the girl an poke her with my nose, she understands and picks me up and give her a big wet kiss on the cheek, she giggles and pets me "Thank you."
"A Tea Set!" The old man yells "Yes But it's not Japanese, it's English I know because I ordered one from one of the factories there." Haystack (i think that's what she called him) replies "Now we know where we are going let's pack up." Says hair noodle they all nod the girl puts me down to go pack.

Hope you enjoyed, See you next chapter🦋
Btw I do NOT own Jojo thx