Lets go!

Crystal
I go back to the room that I woke up in and put my bag together when I saw something shiny in my bag so I pull it out, my pocket watch. "Where did you get that?" A voice calls from behind me I turn around and see Mr.Jostar "Oh my brother gave it to me." I say and smile "He was the best." I add. He nods and walks down the hall, to my guess anyway, to pack. I put my watch away in my, well, pocket, and pack the rest of my stuff.

I go back to the living room and sat and wait for the others. I pull out my drawing book and start drawing Iggy. I hear someone else walk in but I ignore them and continue. Just as I finished hear a voice next to me, "Your really good." My head snaps up and I meet violet eyes and a hair noodle "U-um thank you." I says WHY AM I STUTTERING! he nods and smiles I look around. "Where's haystack?" I ask "Polnereff went to go get the car." Mr.Jostar reports and put impasse on haystack's name. "You can try all you will to make me call him his real name but I will continue to call him Haystack and you can't stop me in less he says he doesn't like it." I say with a smug look. I saw Abdul chuckle when something fell into my lap or more like jumped. I look down to see an Iggy and pet him. I look back up to Abdul. "Do you think he would let me draw him?" I ask he chuckles "By the way he treats you, I think so." Abdul responds and that's what I do while Kaky watches but not to close.

I hear the door open and see a haystack "Got the car. So where are we going?" He asks Jotaro pulls out the paper and shows Stars drawing "A tea set? How is that going to get us anywhere?" Haystack asks "That is not a Japanese, French, or an American tea set that is from England. So this is only a guess so if he's not there there will be clues to where he is." Aleah answers.

Kaky
"Why don't we just fly.. like on a plane ?" Aleah ask "NO!" we all yell except for Aleah "Not going to happen I will never get on a plane again. Not after last time." Crystal says everyone looks at her in confusion except Aleah who looks like she just remembered something "Don't ask." Crystal states Aleah chuckles "Are you sure? I mean it's pretty interesting." Aleah says and gives her a smug look. "Don't you dare." Crystal says with a surprisingly hard glare. "Fine. Fine I know when to stop." Aleah says but smirks Abdul shakes his head but smiles "Let's go." We all nod no longer being playful. It's Time to go.

Sorry it's short but it's something hope you enjoyed and have a good one!🦋