Old Face

Iggy
    After Gum Master finished her story it was very awkward so I walked away to not only explore but to find a kitchen or food and heard someone following me and look to see who it is and I see the Haystack, not caring I continue on my search when I could smell smoke, it was very faint but still there so I follow it with Haystack still following me. As I walk the smoke starts to smell like cigarette smoke, I turn the corner and see...

Aleah
    I was sitting near Tiny (if you don't remember it's Crystal's nickname) writing in my book while she draws what she sees, when we heard the sound of people running, barking of I would assume Iggy, and yelling then some guy I didn't know, then Haystack with Iggy barking on his shoulders, the guy started running when Tiny stuck her foot out and tripped him and he face planted on the deck "Don't get in the way of my reference dang it!" Tiny yelled I snicker and I hear Haystack do the same so he stayed out of her way and tried to jump off the ship when Star Platinum grabbed him and threw him back on the deck we surrounded him and he starts talking "Aye, aye, J-Jotaro h-h-how have y-y-you be-been." This guy knows them? "You know this idiot?" Tiny says still in her spot still drawing, speaking my thoughts "This I'd Hol horse, he fought for Dio and is now hiding on our ship.... I say should throw him over board." Haystack answers, "Ok.... hi horse face." Tiny says "What are we going to do with him?" Avdol asks "I have a idea." Haystack says.

Crystal
    It turns out that Haystacks 'brilliant' idea was an annoying one, hanging Horse Face by his torso onto the railing and throwing him off, so he would be hanging off the side of the ship, the best part is it's out of my way, the worst part was his screaming, it seemed like it would never end, so I put my earbuds and turned the volume all the way up and added color to my drawing, when I dropped one and it started rolling to the edge of the ship turned a bit then almost fell of the side when I caught it, then I felt something or someone push me off and I grabbed the railing, but when I looked back up I saw nothing I started to swing from side to side to get a grip with my other hand but lost grip with my left and started to fall when something rapped around my arm and I grabbed it so it wouldn't drop me and it pulled me up when I realized it was kaky's stand and I was put on the deck and relaxed after a few deep breaths, "Wow Cris I knew you were clumsy but falling of a ship is a big break." Aleah directs towards me I give a light glare "I didn't fall something pushed me" I say "We were watching you fall there was nothing behind you." Mr.Jostar adds. "But I swear I felt something push me and before you say it, it wasn't the wind!" I tell them in an annoyed but honest voice "So what do you think it is then?" Haystack asks "I don't know a stand maybe is that so hard to believe!" I say with an annoyed and sassy tone. The other shook there head and walked away except Kakyoin "If you find proof no matter how unlikely I will believe you and help you, I know how this feels so you need to take the matters into your own hands and get proof." He ruffles my hair and I thank him as he walks away. Right I need to figure this out it's what I do! Wait why is it silent!?