The Car

Crystal
We get in the car and drive off. The old man was driving while Jotaro had shotgun then it was Haystack, Avdul, and Iggy in the middle row and in the back was Aleah to my left, Kaky on my right, which left me in the middle. Kakyoin was drawing something and Aleah was writing in a blank, black book that she has been writing for a few months now but she keeps yelling at me if I try to even touch it so I read in the middle while the others did there own thing.

Things went bad about a hour in, when in which the middle of nowhere on an open road, when all of a sudden something rapped around my neck and started strangling me but I keep quiet but still struggle not wanting to die such a meaningless death. What is this?! I started to see black spots in my vision. No, not like this I need to live.... for bro... I need to do something! Kakyoin and looks up  from his drawing because of my struggling, to see me being chocked and his eyes widened "The car! It's a stand!" He tells the others Joseph look in the rear view mirror and yells "Oh My God!" (Like we all know he would). Kaky unraveled the thing that was around my neck (which later was found out to be a seat belt) and we jumped out of the car and watch it. (Me breathing heavily of course). When out of nowhere the old man yelling and we turn to see he is sinking into the ground. I look around and find someone on the roof of a small, old, rundown gas station.

Why hello there. I climb up a metal ladder that's on the back of the store, doing my best to stay silent on the way to the roof of the store. And guess what I find..... I find a stupid looking guy on top of the store from before cackling at the old man who was currently sinking and is waist deep. "You know it's rude to make fun of your elders unless it's me right?" I ask in a cocky tone he turns around "When did you get up hear? Ah no matter, I will kill you hear and now!" He goes off in mechanical laughter and I simply roll my eyes. "Man, and I thought I was cocky." I give him my smart remark "Hay! You don't even know my power! Or how I could kill you in an instant, for you see my stand allows me to control or bend any object but only objects and only one at a time!" He replied I sweat dropped "You really are an idiot." He comes running tours me and I call Oceans and run tours him "Water Sniper!" I call, Oceans points her sword at the guy/idiot and tiny balls of water come out as fast as bullets which stops him. Still running at him Oceans sword goes straight through him and he goes flying off the roof.

Kaky
Mr. Jostar was still sinking, he was down to his waist when Polnareff asks "Hay where did Crystal go?" He's right where did she go? Did the stand user get her? Or did she go off on ther own? But she would say something... maybe or she found the user. Polnareff was shouting Crystal's name as I start to get worried what if she was taken. Out of nowhere a man falls from the roof looking as if he had something run through him. I look to where he fell from and I see Crystal putting her stands away. "Man he was so annoying!" Crystal says as she jumps from the store into a crouched position and walks over "Him?" Aleah asks her friend from her earlier statement. "Yeah He was annoying cocky." She reply's "Where were you!? We were starting to think the worst!" Polnareff yells at her. "S-sorry I didn't mean to scare you I found him and thought I could take care of it and I did." Crystal says lightly looking down at her feet,  Aleah ruffles her hair. "It's fine just don't make us worry and we are here to help." Avdol says and she nods. "That's my problem, I fear if you help us then you will get hurt yourselves." Crystal answers "We came on this journey with you knowing the dangers, we have done this before, so let us help you." I say a little angered. "You what?" Both girls ask at the same time.

Sorry it's short but it will get better 🦋