Holmes

Crystal
    I ran to where Horse face was tied up and started to pull up the rope when Haystack asks "What are you doing? We threw him over for a reason!" "Well apparently you didn't notice it's quiet, which means he knows something we don't or he is gone, but seeing as I am struggling to pull the rope, he must still be down there. And seeing as he has been down there for a while he will be worn out, tired and thirsty." I say "How are you so sure?" Kakyoin asks "A wise man once said if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." He nods his head helps me pull up Horse face. "Who said that?" The old man asks and my face heats up. "Sherlock Holmes." I respond embarrassed, Aleah chuckles and helps as well. Once we get ( the very heavy) Horse face up, Aleah and I struggle to drag him to another room on the ship.

    We wait for Horse face to wake up and Aleah grabs a glass for when he wakes up. After Horse face wakes up Aleah an I walk in and sit in front of Horse face and Aleah gives him the glass, crosses her arms and gives him a death glare and I do the same making Horse face feel threatened "How did you get on?" Aleah asks still glaring "I-I was able to fit in a crate that was near your boat." He responds with a slight stutter. "Did you bring anyone with you?" I ask with the harshest glare I could muster. He didn't answer and being ticked enough I slam my hands on the table and stand up so fast my chair fell back. "DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT BRING SOMEONE ON BOARD WITH YOU!" I shout. "OK, ok." He yells in fear "I brought some insane weirdo who insisted for me to bring them aboard." Horse face responds "What were they like." I seethed at him and he curled back in fear "Th-they had a deep voice a-and black hair w-with yellow highlights and h-he-" Then a pen stabbed him in the neck and he fell on the table.

    Aleah and I jump up and quickly run out and shut the door and we felt something pushing against us and pushed it all the way open and we stumbled to go back to the top deck, we shut the door that led to the top deck and lock it and back up. Yellow highlights, fountain pen, must be an artist but can't be sure... but where is the user. Who are they...wait.... the door bursts open and Aleah draws her stand (all the others are below deck doing there own thing.) and I mumble under my breath "I am so stupid." Then I call out in front of me, "Nice to meet you Five Of Cups, This is not your first magic show is it?" I laugh maniacally "You had a long rain of terror in Tokyo, copying the well known killer The Zodiac, going after young couples."

    Aleah looks at me confused, "But your now feel a change in style... huh.... Your artwork is stupid and unethical." I yell out the last part when a young, what sounds to be a guys voice calls out from my left "You don't know the meaning of art, and for that I'll kill you" and I hear footsteps running toward me and I face that way and attack with water sniper and in some spots blood starts to leak and I see a flash of green, purple and pink before a fountain pen loges itself into my stomach and I glare at at the slightly bloody spots in front of me and swipe at the blood leaking from my stomach and slap where I assumed where his face was and I get his nose to his jaw before I fall to the ground.

    To my right over the blood rushing through my ears I hear a "Emerald Splash!" And I see small perfectly shaped emeralds hit the boy and sand scoop him up and throw him on the floor and he becomes visible the boy must have been thirteen or fourteen and Jotaro goes to finish him off before I yell to stop "He is still so young! His mind has been corrupted, but he should not die because of this just give him a row boat, supplies and leave him but don't kill him!" Jotaro and Kakyoin look at me surprised before Jotaro let's out a tch and does as I ask and I tell Aleah to go with him and a Iggy runs to me as I roll over to try to stand and fall and I prepare to hit the ground and feel soft hands on both of my hips and someone pick me up bridal style and I opened my eyes to see Kakyoin carrying me to a open room that was like a small living room and put me on the couch and went to get supplies to fix me up all the while I try to stay awake, when he comes back he sets down the bandages and the peroxide before he took off his green school uniform and he rolled up the sleeves of his white long sleeved shirt, "You should not strain yourself, rest." Kaky tells me and I do as I'm told and close my eyes before welcoming darkness as takes it me into a dreamless sleep.