-eight-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

None of the members were able to dance properly. Although they ran through the steps several times and tried to concentrate, they couldn't seem to retain the movements.

Of course, the mere fact alone that they were doing so poorly should automatically be a red flag, but they were not worried. The only reason for their inability to coordinate well with the music was because they were too distracted.

Through the acrylic glass window, they could see glimpses of their leader standing with his head tipped downward. In front of him was their manager, gesturing wildly as he seemingly spoke with great command.

"Let's take a break." Hoseok eventually gasps out in exasperation when they start to dance out of sync for the third time. Waving his hand dismissively, he grabs his towel on his way back over to his phone. The rest of the members agree without any sort of protesting and begin to pant when they sit on the ground to catch their breath.

Now that the room was silent since Hoseok had turned the music off, they could undoubtedly hear a loud and ostensibly aggressive voice muffled through the wall.

"Why the hell is he yelling?" Yoongi mutters, voicing everyone's thoughts. "If he doesn't stop in the next thirty seconds, I'm barging out there."

"I was going to say the same thing," Jin adds, brows furrowing in concern as he fans himself with his sweatshirt. "He's been talking with him for almost ten minutes."

Jungkook scoffs as he unscrews the cap to his water bottle. "You mean scolding."

"I don't understand," Jimin speaks up and everyone turns to look at the frustrated male. "Has he told any of you yet why he... why he disappeared?"

Everyone shakes their head at that. No one knew.

"Really? Not even you?" Jin questions Taehyung, who had a weird look on his face after seeing everyone just as confused as him.

The blonde-haired male crinkles his nose. "What do you mean?"

"You look like you know something," Jin answers, stretching his legs out. "You share a room with Namjoon... He hasn't said or done anything that might seem weird?"

When Jin finishes his question, Taehyung immediately shakes his head. "I'm surprised he hasn't talked to any of you guys about what happened since he's always around you all more," Taehyung replies, chewing his lip. "In fact, he barely talks to me."

"Don't feel bad," Hoseok tells Taehyung after a short pause. "Namjoon may talk to us a lot recently but it's usually centered around music or filming."