-ten-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

NAMJOON stands alone, eyes fluttering closed as he tries to calm his irregular breathing down. God, he was horrified.

Never in his entire life of being a leader had he ever lost control in such a stringent way. He was a male of pettiness at most. A male who didn't like to keep firm grudges. A male who was always there to remain calm and help sort out everyone else's problems before his own no matter the circumstance.

So what the hell happened? How dare he - to someone he cared so much for - how dare he raise his hand against Yoongi?

Taehyung watches Namjoon's chest heave up and down helplessly, wanting to get up but he himself was too stricken with alarm as well.

Although, surprisingly, the silver-haired male was not the only one watching Namjoon in distress.

The third being in the room, Hoseok, uncrosses his arms from where'd he'd been standing as his brows crease together in worry.

Footsteps as gentle and graceful as ever, he slowly makes his way to the leader, stopping just a foot away as to not startle him.

"Namjoonie." He says softly.

The leader gradually looks up in disorientation. The moment he makes eye contact with the dancer, the spaced-out expression on his face immediately crumbles as he unsteadily opens his mouth.

"H-Hobi? I-"

But Hoseok simply smiles caringly and reaches an arm forward, resting it upon Namjoon's rigid shoulder to give the leader a comforting squeeze.

"I'll talk to them," He states, speaking just above a refined tone. "Just don't stress, yeah? Please."

Hoseok rubs the back of Namjoon's shoulder with a look of gentle reassurance before walking past to gather his belongings and anything left behind by the other members near the mirror.

Just when he's tossed two bags over both shoulders and is about to exit the door, he abruptly changes his course.

"Taehyung." Hoseok whispers, crouching slightly to stare at the male whose heart was beating so loudly he felt like it'd combust. "You okay?"

The silver-haired male nods - almost too quickly - after he comprehends the question. "Y-yeah. Just a little startled, I guess. But I'm fine."

"Alright." The dancer sighs. "I want to stay but I need to get going. I'll try talking to the other members again more rationally. We really can't afford to have tension right now."

"You're not... mad at Namjoon hyung?"

Hoseok glances back at the leader and stares at him for a moment before turning to Taehyung again.

"No, I'm not. I just wish he told us he was suffering instead of keeping it to the point of a mental breakdown. But I understand he might have felt embarrassed for it and didn't want to add his troubles to our already insane schedules." Hoseok bites the inside of his cheek in thought. "Joon-ah just needs a break... or at least a way to relieve his stress. We'll all just have to do better from now on, huh?"