-thirty-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

AS soon as his voice was better, Taehyung had gone to re-record all the parts he believed needed adjustment and had kept going at it for hours until Jimin barged in threateningly, daring him to stay another minute.

Jin had stayed with Hoseok and Jungkook to record their own song before going out to run some errands for the home. And that's only because the eldest member had demanded them to tag along, saying that if they wanted to eat, he expected some helping hands rather than going by himself and do all the work.

Which leads to now - where currently four of the seven members were seated in the living room, trying to stay productive at home since their schedules freed them from the confinements of their studios.

Taehyung and Jimin were curled up close together on the couch, watching a movie in english with subtitles for some casual practice. Meanwhile, the other two rappers were suddenly struck with inspiration and immensely invested in drafting lyrics for a random song.

Or... at least it started out sophisticated and fruitful... now, the two of them were rapidly losing that spark of inspiration and quite clearly succumbing to distractions.

"But I just feel like the emotion isn't being captured clearly enough."

Yoongi grunts, ripping out a piece of paper from the yellow notepad he'd borrowed from the leader. He effortlessly crumbles it into a ball before tossing it indifferently at the tall male's face. "Joon-ah, if you're not feeling it now, then give it a break and come back to it."

"I wanna finish it now." Namjoon grumbles lowly, slapping the paper ball away from his face just in time to evade it.

"Then finish it and shut up," Yoongi sinks back against the couch and props his feet up on the leader's legs. "and let me close my eyes for a few minutes."

The leader scoffs, brows knitting together at the change of attitude. "But we literally started this together? You're supposed to be helping me?"

"What did I just say?" Yoongi's groan is deep, his eyes narrowing together before he hurls yet another squashed paper in his direction, and when it smacks the leader directly on the nose, catching them both off guard, there's an immediate silence that follows.

Namjoon presses his lips firmly together as he — oh so slowly — tears out a couple of pages from his own notebook. "You're gonna regret that." He affirms in a precariously calm manner as he rumples the paper, purposely using multiple to make the ball thicker.

Time is suspended for a long, agonizing, torturous moment until the leader launches off his seat to tackle the elder with a loud roar. Yoongi lets out an alarmed and horribly dramatic war cry, flinging the pen that had been resting near him right at the younger in hasty defense. That only results in Namjoon firing his compact paper ball right at his cheek.