-fourteen-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

"A MAN groped you." Jin repeats, "and would have done more if his fucking friend came?"

Taehyung flinches at Jin's dangerously low tone, his face calm yet voice masked with swelling wrath.

"H-He grabbed me but that was it, hyung." The silver-haired male responds quietly, head hung low. "I'm not entirely sure about his friend."

"Hyung, don't try and downplay what happened. What he did was sickening! Now, which place was it?" Jungkook shouts, nearly knocking over his chair from a sudden rush of ill temper. "I'll shove my foot up his—"

Jin simply grabs the maknae's arm and wordlessly yanks him down onto the seat again.

"I mean, his stance is pretty good though," Yoongi notes, chewing on some chicken as he watches the video for the fifth time. "That punch was also - oh! He even threw one right at his nose! The third one he tried to do was a little sloppy when Taehyung grabbed him though, but I'm still impressed."

"Hyung!!" Hoseok scolds, smacking Yoongi's arm at the comment. "Seriously, how many times will you watch it??"

"What? I'm just saying." He states plainly before turning to the silver-haired male. "It's literally the first time we've ever seen Namjoon act like this. And for his first time, the punches were really good - which is great because that sick bastard deserved to get some sense knocked into him."

"You're acting like you have so much experience," Hoseok grumbles, an irritated huff leaving him.

"Of course I do." Yoongi simply fires back, ignoring the way Hoseok sputters before returning his gaze to stare at the silver-haired male. "Taehyung would understand. The punches were well done, right, Taehyung-ah?"

"Y-Yes but that's— that's beside the point!!" Taehyung covers his face with his hands.

"Who's to say that was Joon's first time anyway?" Hoseok mumbles, ultimately giving in and glancing over at the screen playing the video again, watching the way Namjoon powerfully slams the man onto the table before delivering two blows. One on the nose and the other to the jaw.

Hoseok didn't want to admit it like everyone else, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and relief for what Namjoon had done.

"But, Taehyung-ah..." Everyone turns at the wavering voice, surprised to find that Jimin's eyes were somewhat glossy, his brows drawn close together. "A-Are you okay?"

"Of course I am," Taehyung replies without missing a beat. "I wasn't at first... but Namjoon hyung sat down to talk and comfort me and it made me feel much better, so don't worry about it, okay?"

Jimin stares at Taehyung for another long moment before ultimately nodding, sucking in a deep breath. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Taehyung simply presses his lips together, his heart warm by the pure concern all his members had displayed for him. "Thanks, guys."