-eleven-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

TAEHYUNG was slightly frustrated.

He knew it was a bit far-stretched and ridiculous but he wanted to spend time beside Namjoon without any troubles.

He ached to have fun and be the reason for the leader's ease, although, it seemed that even he wasn't capable of soothing the older.

Taehyung shifts in his seat dejectedly as he gazes around the small cafe they had decided to come to. The younger specifically asked to eat here because he had remembered it to be one of Namjoon's favorite places.

There were little rooms one could peacefully eat in, the food was delicious, and crowds were minimal. Especially because they were idols, it helped when public areas had arrangements of isolation.

Nevertheless, they wore masks and hoodies just in case their hair colors or protruding features provoked someone to look over twice.

"Say ahh!"

Taehyung beams kindly as he tries holding a piece of meat toward the leader's mouth, prompting him to take it from his chopsticks in an attempt to get him off his phone.

Their food had arrived a good fifteen minutes ago yet the leader had only been taking little bites.

After a long moment of inattentiveness, the leader opens his lips to hastily grab the steaming food with his teeth before leaning back to his spot once more.

"Hyung," Taehyung complains at the action and frowns at how Namjoon had gone back to messaging.

Reaching across the table to clutch the tall male's phone, he pushes the device downward with his fingers until it produces a soft thud against the wooden table.

Namjoon blows out a deep breath of air, eventually glimpsing up at the younger. "What is it?"

"...Nothing." Taehyung responds lowly after a moment, already plucking another piece of meat from the plate. Instead of continuing the conversation, the silver-haired male leans against the palm of his hand and chews on his next bite quietly.

Still not receiving any sort of response or acknowledgment after Namjoon goes back to looking down at his phone, the silver-haired male feels a rush of exasperation race through his veins.

"You know what?" Taehyung rises from his seat a bit too roughly and exhales, swallowing the chewed morsel of food that had been in his mouth. "I'll be back."

Although Namjoon doesn't look up, his thumbs pause in its movement. "Where to?"

He doesn't reply, simply going to push open the glass doors of their little room to make his way over to the counter in the front.

Taehyung greets the elder lady who had just finished rearranging the papers filled with orders.

"How may I help you?"