-eighteen-

————- ❈ ————-

————- ❈ ————-

"OW, seriously what are you—"

"Shh!!"

Hoseok bites back another snide remark and presses his lips together, allowing for Taehyung to pull him further down the hall until they're suddenly cramming into a bathroom. Hoseok yelps, almost tripping in the whole process but the younger is quick to catch him and cover his mouth right after.

"Taehyung, no?!" Hoseok hisses, moving to open the door the younger had closed behind them both. "There are so many rooms and you're bringing me to a bathroom of all places??"

"We need to stay hidden, hyung! This place—"

"Is the worst place if you want to look casual?? Let's just go to the recording room or something. Come here, I'll take you."

Hoseok grabs Taehyung's arm and drags him out of the large bathroom, wondering why on earth Taehyung had shown up in the dance room almost two hours later after being called, only to come back and ask for him. By then, the members were packing up and didn't question it, much to Taehyung's relief, but Hoseok didn't understand the need for secrecy. It only made things more suspicious if there was something urgent to talk about.

Namjoon had also lingered, waiting to speak with Taehyung with a conflicted look in his gaze but instead, he had watched the younger drag Hoseok away the moment he returned.

"Well? What is it?" Hoseok questions in exasperation once he's sat down on a chair, spinning around briefly as Taehyung doesn't respond because he was too busy making sure no one was outside.

"I'm pretty sure everyone is going to run errands or work in their studio." Hoseok continues when Taehyung tries to shush him. "Just come here and tell me what's up. Where did you go earlier?"

Taehyung lingers by the door for one more second before his eyes widen. "See?" He whisper-yells, "I told you someone was on to us!"

Hoseok forces himself to frown instead of laugh at the adorable way the younger seemed to be so invested in staying 'undercover'. He pushes himself to a standing position, coming up behind Taehyung to peek out the door. It was only a staff member passing by innocently, his face tightening and cheeks flushing when he notices the extra pairs of eyes suspiciously watching him even though he was just trying to get past the hall.

"Alright, Taehyung-ah. That's enough. Go sit down, I'll lock the door." He points to the couch and Taehyung reluctantly heads over after a bit of reluctance.

Once Hoseok finally makes his way back to the spinning chair, he props his feet up and crosses his arms, patiently waiting for Taehyung to start.

"You're not going to believe this."

Hoseok groans. "Taehyung, obviously I'll believe it if it's taking you this long to tell me about it."

Taehyung pouts, intensely staring at Hoseok as though there was no room for any funny business and the older has to bite back an amused snort.