-6-

* Author pov

"You're not joking about BlackGuard, are you?"

"They should only come to find me. Sorry, I shouldn't have touched you before, so it seems like they're looking for you too."

"What do you mean??"

"Remember when I smothered your mouth on campus so I could continue talking? By making physical contact with humans on earth, it is easier for them to know where I am. The more often the easier for them to find me even you too."

JiWon was stunned to hear JaeHyun's explanation, so did JaeHyun who could only drop his head while explaining everything to JiWon.

"I've made you involved with something that is more dangerous to you."

"Then don't touch me again."

"Hm?" JaeHyun raised his head, surprised by JiWon's unusual reaction. "You're ... Not angry with me?"

"I was quite tired of being angry with you since this morning. What can I do after everything has happened?"

"I didn't mean to drag you into my trouble."

"If indeed everything you say is true, from now on I hope you really protect me. Even though I don't know what you really want to protect me from or who. The sooner your business on earth is finished, the sooner my life will return to normal."

"No wonder you feel that everything that happened is not normal. I promise everything will return to normal as nothing happened to you. "

JiWon looks at JaeHyun's gloomy face. JiWon smiled at a glance. "I realized I wasn't the only one involved with the problem since this morning. It is too much if I continue to treat you badly."

"I know that you really understand everything I say to you. You really like reading fantasy stories, so I thought you could imagine everything I told you about with your imagination. It's not much different from fantasy stories, isn't it?"

"I don't want to imagine it. I hope you can solve your problem." JiWon went to her room. She paused before opening the door, "You don't have the ability to read other people's thoughts, right?"

"I can't have everything." JaeHyun replied then smiled thinly.

* JiWon pov

"Joon Young, I'm sorry. I'm having a problem, so I can't help you today at the café."

"No problem. Today the visitors are not too crowded. I can deal alone with others."

"Hhhmm ... Great."

"What happened to you?"

"Umm ... This ... I can't tell you, JoonYoung. I really want to tell you, but I can't."

"Ahh ... Alright, it's okay. You don't need to tell it. But if you need my help, just say so." Oh? Joon Young usually can keep forcing me to tell him everything. Maybe he really understands that this is a very personal problem. Ah never mind. What's important is Joon Young doesn't need to know all this.

"I'll come tomorrow. I happen to be on vacation."

"Oh, really? Good thing, coincidentally there is a reservation for a group of office employees tomorrow. So it seems like I will need your help hehe ..."

"No problem. I will come tomorrow."

"Well then, JiWon. I have to go back to work now."

"Bye, Joon Young." I hang up the phone.

I really want to tell all this to YeWon or JoonYoung, or anyone.But I can't. Everything will sound very implausible to them. I buried my face in my hands.

Knock! Knock! Knock! I raised my head and looked at my bedroom door.

"JiWon, have you slept?" I moved from my bed to open the door.

"Are you still here?" Apparently JaeHyun is still in my apartment.

"Can I come in? I'm bored, I want to talk to you."

"What? Why don't you go home?"

"I have no place to live here. Can I stay here?"

"Here ... Here ??" I pointed confusedly towards my bed. How can he stay in my apartment ?? With me ??

"Oh, just calm down. I won't sleep in your room." JaeHyun smiled briefly to calm me down.

"Then?"

"You have a comfortable sofa. I can sleep there. Besides, I can hold BlackGuard if they suddenly find us here."

"Oh ... Okay then." I nodded, forced to agree. Arrggghhhh! I don't know what I'm doing now!

"I can come in ...?" JaeHyun repeated.

I nodded, allowing it. JaeHyun immediately passed to my bedroom balcony. I closed the door and followed him from behind.

"What do you think is the reason for someone falling in love?"

"Love doesn't care who you fall in ... Anywhere ... Anytime ... And for no reason ..."

"What makes you want to follow the message I gave you through my letter?" JaeHyun turned to face me and suddenly looked into my eyes.

I'm a little shy because he's like that. "I just want to know who gave it to me."

"I will do anything for the person I love."

"What?"

"You know that I'm in love with you."

I can only stare at him. "So you can read other people's thoughts ...?"

"No ..." Suddenly JaeHyun stepped closer to me. I can't argue that at this moment my heart is beating fast. He grabbed my cheeck gently, but I immediately dodged it.

"You can't touch me." I said, JaeHyun clenched his fist beside my face knowing that he couldn't touch me.

"Sleep, it's too late. Sorry I bothered you." JaeHyun passed and get out of my room.

"JaeHyun..." Oh? What did i do ?? I subconsciously called him. JaeHyun stops at the door without turning to see me. I was silent because I was still surprised because I suddenly called him. I don't know what to say.

"You can say it when you're ready to say it. Get some sleep." JaeHyun came out of my room and closed the door.

I lay on my bed while biting my fingernails restlessly. Turn left, turn right. It feels like my mattress is very uncomfortable tonight.

***

* JaeHyun pov

How can she love someone who takes her in danger. Even I can't protect her from myself. And how can she love someone who's not from the real world.

I slammed my body onto the sofa, rubbed my face and stared blankly at the ceiling.

Maybe I'm too stupid to go against the law to pursue what I want. But if the law is at stake, I will live it. Greyvond did the same thing and I could see he was still alive today. I'm sure everything won't be forever like this.

***