-7-

* Author pov

JaeHyun decided to join JiWon to Joon Young's café to accompany her until she finished helping Joon Young. JaeHyun can only see from the corner, JiWon is busy delivering orders.

JaeHyun continues to pay attention to JiWon and JoonYoung alternately while folding his hands.

JaeHyun glanced at the piece of paper on his desk, "Without responsibility, you can't control yourself." Mr. Aimster...

***

JiWon has just finished cleaning the tables at the café, while JoonYoung has turned the sign that the café is closed.

"Thank you for helping me again," Joon Young said as he approached JiWon who was putting napkins on the cleaning trolley.

"No problem. I'm happy to help you." JiWon responded happily.

"This is the last day you will help him." JaeHyun suddenly appeared and gave Joon Young a sharp look.

"What is happening?" Asked Joon Young who looked confused by this situation.

JaeHyun gave a sardonic smile towards Joon Young, "Stop pretending. I'm sick of seeing it."

"Do you know Joon Young?" Asked JiWon who was confused by what happened at this time.

"You will stop being friends with. You helped him too much before he killed you."

JiWon widened his eyes, "It's impossible for him to ..."

"Don't you trust your own friend, JiWon-ah?" Ask JoonYoung.

"Your acting is too good, Greyvond ..."

"Hahahahaha ... Ah, Terrowin ..." Joon Young acted like someone who had been caught doing something but still smiled like he was doing nothing. "Terrowin ... Full of curiosity and risking his life for something called ... Love?"

"I should have killed you when I had a chance." Said JaeHyun coldly.

"Have you ever had that chance? Hm? Take it easy, Terrowin ... I'm JiWon's best friend. Friends won't hurt their best friend, right? "JoonYoung suddenly put his hand towards JiWon's shoulder. But JiWon quickly released JoonYoung's hand from his shoulder. Now JiWon's face slowly turned scared. JiWon unconsciously stands further than JoonYoung now and hiding behind JaeHyun.

"Do you trust the man you just met? Compared to me who has been your best friend for 5 years?"

"Don't dare touch her."

"Aaaahh! I forgot!" JoonYoung laughed briefly. "I forgot that they will come." JoonYoung pointed towards the café entrance. Suddenly JaeHyun and JiWon turned towards the same direction. "Have fun. I just cleaned it. Don't messing around again." Joon Young just walked away while raising his hand to say goodbye. He just passed BlackGuard.

"JaeHyun... What should we do?" The scared JiWon stayed behind JaeHyun.

"JiWon... Are you a good runner?" JaeHyun asked suddenly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Yes or no? Answer my question. We don't have much time."

"Nope..."

JaeHyun sighed heavily, "Alright, then I have to finish it here. Take cover behind the counter. You don't want to see it."

"You won't take me today, or JiWon." JaeHyun held a bench there tightly. While the other hand pulled something out of his coat pocket.

JaeHyun throws the iron bench he is holding towards one of the BlackGuard and makes him fall down. Then JaeHyun quickly grabbed the bar bench behind him and threw it again at the other BlackGuard. JaeHyun jumped behind the counter and started shooting at the Black Guard one by one. The bullet that missed immediately broke the café's glass wall. JaeHyun who runs out of bullets immediately throws away his weapon and starts thinking of other ways.

"Stay here." JaeHyun said to JiWon who was still huddled behind the counter. JiWon could only reply with a worried look.

JaeHyun took a few knives from a nearby drawer and jumped out then fired a shot at one of the Black Guards until he fell down and immediately plunged the knife from his neck. The remaining two BlackGuards are still alive, JaeHyun threw the rest of the knives he had into one of the BlackGuards that approached him and stab in his neck and stomach.

"Looks like you have run out of weapons?" Said one of the Black Guards who came near him. JaeHyun looks very panicked and looks for something he can use. But what remains is only a bench and café table.

Starting desperately JaeHyun threw the benches towards the last BlackGuard but BlackGuard was too strong and managed to avoid and brush it off. Suddenly the last BlackGuard gripped JaeHyun's neck and pushed it against the wall. JaeHyun starts to runs out of breath. That BlackGuard was too strong to feel his punch which was starting to run out of power.

"It's a shame that I have to die at the hands of a lawbreaker like you." He said to JaeHyun while grinning and not releasing his grip instead it strengthened him. "Maybe I will haunt you all your life if I got killed by you."

"Uhhukkk! Uhuuuukk !! "JaeHyun tried to say something with the remaining energy he had. "Then ... Uhhhuukkk! Uhhhuukkk !! You can start haunting me tonight." JaeHyun stabbed the last BlackGuard's neck with a knife. He found it a while ago on the other side of his coat pocket. The grip on his neck slowly loosened together with the blood splattered onto JaeHyun's face.

JaeHyun fell down on the floor while still coughing and trying to catch his breath.

JiWon immediately ran towards JaeHyun after peering from behind the counter and making sure it was safe.

"Are you hurt?" JiWon asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." JaeHyun replied then smiled briefly to calm him down. JaeHyun tries to stand up. "You can't touch me." JaeHyun said as he pulled away his arm when JiWon want to help him up.

"Ah, I forgot. Forgive me. "JiWon also moved away from JaeHyun who could only rely on the wall next to him to stand up.

"Are you okay?" Asked JaeHyun who was answered with a soft nod from JiWon.

"I'll call a cab to go home. You can't walk or take a bus in this situation."

***