-8-

* Author pov

"You have slept for most of the day." JiWon said as she returned from the balcony and found JaeHyun already awake.

"Am I touching you when I sleep?" That's all JaeHyun thought right now because he slept on JiWon's bed since last night.

"I don't sleep with you. You're right, my couch outside is comfortable enough to sleep."

JaeHyun sighed, "Did you go out alone early today?"

"I just went to campus for a while then bought food for you."

"Don't go alone without me. You already know who Joon Young really is."

"About Joon Young ..." JiWon sat on the edge of her bed while JaeHyun put away his blanket and leaned on the back of the bed. "Is he the one? Why do you want to protect me from?"

JaeHyun nodded, "At Blanchland we have a law that does not allow us to have a relationship with humans on earth. Greyvond, or who you know as Joon Young once violated it once. Before, I never knew what punishment Mr. Aimster had dropped for him. But after I found out he was friends with you, I knew that I really had to protect you from him."

"Will he kill me?"

"In The Law, you can alleviate the punishment by bringing human to Blanchland to replace you in carrying out your sentence. Even they have made earth human as an offering to erase the mistakes made by a person from Blanchland."

JiWon frowned, according to her it was very strange. "Why do earth humans have to be sacrificed? Why do they hate us?"

"In short, our ancestors have had very bad experiences with human beings in the earth that made Blanchland have been devastated. Since that time, they have assumed that dealing with human beings in the earth will bring a curse to Blanchland. Greyvond had a relationship with a woman of the earth. When Greyvond and the woman about to be taken to Blanchland by BlackGuard, Greyvond loses his mind and kills his lover so that his lover is not made an offering to erase his mistakes. But he also did not want to be punished for his mistakes. Therefore, Greyvond was promised by Mr. Aimster his freedom by bringing the closest earth human to him to be made offerings."

"And the intended human being is me ...? Then how do you know everything now?" Asked JiWon who didn't believe everything JaeHyun said just now.

"When I fell asleep all day, something showed me everything. And that worries me even more."

***

* JiWon pov

JaeHyun raised his head and looked at me deeply, "Don't go alone without me, hm?"

Suddenly my heart beat quickly. I can feel how JaeHyun is worrying about me right now. This made the memory of how I treated him when I first met now appeared in my head. And all that makes me feel very guilty about him.

"You know ... I really want to hug you right now, but I can't do it ..." My face began to heat up, I could feel my tears starting to flow. If this is love, why does love work like this?

"I really want to hug you the first time I meet you. It's very difficult for me to hold it back. You calm down, we won't be forever like this. "JaeHyun threw his smile to calm me down. "Never mind, don't cry. Now say it."

"What ...?" I asked, could not think straight again and was still sobbing.

"Say that you love me too. Say while there is a chance."

I was stunned and could only absorb it. Then I bite my lips nervously. "I love you."

JaeHyun's smile widened after hearing it. And I'm sure now my face has turned red.