-10-

* JiWon pov

"Are you okay? He doesn't do anything with you, right ??" JaeHyun asked in a panicked voice as JoonYoung came out of my apartment.

"No no ... He just talked to me." I responded more calmly and we came out of the room and sat in the living room.

"Did he just appear in your room or ...?"

"There was someone who rang the bell, but I could not see the face of the person. I thought that was you, so I just opened the door. I don't know if it turns out it's Joon Young and he just broke in."

"Next time don't open it if you can't see who is coming. I'm really worried about you there ..."

I don't think this is the right time to ask what JoonYoung told me about JaeHyun.

"What are you thinking about?" I came to my senses when JaeHyun asked.

"Joon Young ..."

"Oh yeah, what did JoonYoung talk to you about before?" I hadn't continued what I wanted to say, he immediately cut it off. I know that since then he wanted to ask that.

"He told me to surrender, so I would save Blanchland from a curse. He also said that being your girlfriend is a mistake."

"You know, someone has replaced me as a Law Holder. He and JoonYoung met a few days ago planning our arrest. I don't know what they will do, but according to Mr. Aimster, the current Law Holder has a pack of Black Guard who is more expert than the previous one."

"So, you mean ... We can't run away from them?"

JaeHyun nodded, "I don't know when they will come and in what way they will catch us. If they come to arrest you, you don't need to be afraid. They will not hurt you. At Blanchland later, I will do anything to save you from sacrifice. I promise. It will not happen."

"Why did you say all that to me ??"

"They will definitely come, JiWon. I've been unable to fight with my strength. But later when there, I will not face BlackGuard, not a new Law Holder, not JoonYoung. I will not take you running away from Blanchland. I will release you from sacrifice. And return you here safely. To finish off BlackGuard and JoonYoung won't save you from sacrifice. There are rules that I violate and there are laws that I have to face. You're innocent of anything, I'm the one who started it all."

"Then what about you ...? What about our relationship later?"

"Everything will be alright."

"Whatever happens I will still love you." I looked at JaeHyun's face. Just by looking at him I know the look on his face is filled with anxiety and worry. Even though he kept trying to calm me down, I knew he was far less calm than me.

***

* Author pov

"Are you sure you can take the exam today?"

"I can read minds, just relax."

"That's called cheating." JiWon stepped into his faculty building with JaeHyun to take the exam today on campus.

"Besides, I'm an illegal student and I don't intend to graduate from here."

"Hm?" JiWon turned to JaeHyun, ascertaining what he had just said.

"Don't pretend to be stupid. You know what my real purpose is to go to campus. If only I could touch you ... "

"If only you could touch me, what do you want ?? Let's go to class! Hahahahahaha ..." JiWon immediately passed JaeHyun to class. He occasionally turned to JaeHyun and smiled while waving his hand telling JaeHyun to run faster for fear of being late.