-14- end

The night before ...

* JaeHyun pov

The people present in the courtroom whispered to each other just as Mr. Aimster finished reading the sentence handed down to me. Mr. Aimster, the jury, Lord Walden, along with other senior officials left the courtroom one by one. Some guards with Vander approached me and handcuffed me again then took me to another room, not a prison.

"Whatever it is ..." I knew I would regret those words. But if I don't do it, I don't know how to save her anymore and I'll just leave without doing anything for her.

On the other side the corridor of the building, Mr. Aimster appeared and joined together towards a room here. Room? More precisely my room when I lived here.

"Why not take me to prison?" I asked, confused when Vander released the handcuffs in my hand then with the other guards they left me with Mr. Aimster.

"You have to drink it before you sleep. This is part of your punishment. "Mr. Aimster gave me a small bottle containing a red concoction.

"Wait a minute ... Why do I have to be sent to earth, yes you call it exile, with a condition of lost memories, amnesia ?? Is it not enough just to take my strength and make me an ordinary human?"

"You will be formed into your new self, without any strength, without the history of Blanchland that is attached to you. As an earth human who knows nothing about Blanchland, everything that has happened to you as long as you live here. Your punishment ... You said you were willing to exchange anything to return your lover's life, right?"

"But JiWon will come back to life with all her memories with me, with everything she experiences here. What if she finds me with a condition that I don't recognize her at all ??"

"Actually it's my concern that you could question. You really won't be able to come back here, so will your lover. Her memory of everything that has happened to her will be very clearly attached to her head, but not to you. I can't alone defend you in front of everyone and just get your freedom. Everyone here doesn't just rule out the law. I released her from death and returned her to life. I do it according to your wishes. Getting mercy after breaking the law is not that easy. Mistakes are still a mistake, so is the law. If you two really love each other sincerely, I'm sure you two will find a way to get back together. Try to think, if in the end she returns to earth, and you remain here serving your sentence, and most likely the death penalty, you will be separated forever. By doing this, your chance to get back together as a human being will be greater. Even though you are present in her life as a new person, I'm sure there is still a love for her that is still left behind. And that will make you come back with her."

"I understand, Mr. Aimster. It's just, what's the effect on Blanchland if I forget my memory? Besides, I won't be able to go back here again, right? Why do you have to keep separating me from JiWon?"

"I have to make this all look fair to the Blanchland people as a form of law. With all these limitations I have tried to help you, at least giving the possibility that you can be together again."

JiWon couldn't possibly accept the fact that I would turn out to be a stranger in her life until I get my memory back again. Asking for her freedom then does not release her from other punishments. Punishing the feelings of someone who loves each other is the worst law I've ever met. Present in her life, made him fall in love with me and in the end had to make her suffer. I never thought JiWon deserved it. Through me, Mr. Aimster has helped her get her life back. And through me too, she still has to serve her sentence on earth.

"Once you sleep after drinking it, tomorrow morning she will return to normal. Likewise with you, you will ber released from everything and live your new life there."

Untouchable: The Sin of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें