Chapter 1

"i'm gonna kill that guy, i swear." i grit my teeth and clench my fist. seriously, who does he think he is?

sojung-unnie only sighs, "calm down, eunbi—"

"how can i calm down?!" i yell, hot tears rolling down my cheek. i roughly wipe them away. "that guy literally just kissed you, unnie and—"

"eunbi." she says, deadpanned as she looks at me in the eyes. "what he did was wrong, i understand that, but..." she pursed her lips. "he might be doing this just to get back with me."

"that's bullshit." i mutter, not even glancing at sojung-unnie who glares at me. "i mean, what he did was selfish and—"

"and nothing." unnie cuts me off. "listen, eunbi. i know you're extremely mad right now, but for our sakes. please, calm down."

i sigh, defeated, "fine."

sojung-unnie smiles at me. "good. now, please call yewon and the others. i'm cooking teokbokki today."

my eyes widened at what unnie said, "really?"

sojung-unnie laughs, and kisses my forehead. "really."

i beam at her, and suddenly, i forget why i was worried in the first place.

but then, as the news came on, i quickly remember everything.

"like the summer rain pouring to anyone once,
there might be love that suddenly arrived."