Chapter 10

"why am i here again?" i snorted, leave it to moonbin to forget everything that i said.

"bin-ah." i snapped. "yewon is sick because of your maknae."

moonbin looked at me confused, eyes still drowsy and looking like shit. i almost feel guilty about yelling at him to meet at the fantagio building at one o'clock in the morning.

"wait, what? sanha made yewon sick, why?" he adjusts the watch on his wrist. "it's not like our maknae would do something like that. i—"

"moonbin, listen." i slapped him to keep him awake. "do you know how hard it is to listen to yewon's cries and whimpers at night?"

he stays silent. i nodded, leaning back. "exactly, you don't."

"to be fair, yewon's not from our group." he points out. "but now that you've mentioned it..." his brows furrow in confusion, before it straightens in realization.

he gasps, which gets my attention. "sinb, this could only mean one thing..."

"what?" my head snaps to him, wanting to grill him for answers.

"moonbin, what—" before i even finish my sentence, moonbin sprints away, leaving me in the dust.

i huffed, annoyed at the sadness that tugs in my heart.

not now, eunbi. i scold myself as i walked back to the dorms, not now, when yewon needs your help. soon, maybe you can tell him, but... not now.

"unlike the wish, it kept being missing."