Chapter 5

"he's here." sojung-unnie buzzed excitedly. "finally—all of this will come to an end."

i nodded. "i hope so."

"oh, trust me, hwang eunbi." sojung-unnie chuckled. "it will."

"i'm counting on that."

we watched, astonished as yerin-unnie and dongmin-oppa make their love confession.

it took about five long minutes.

sheesh. i grumbled mentally. just kiss each other already. you're both making me sick.

i see yerin-unnie hesitate, and i whisper to sojung-unnie, "should i—"

"don't." sojung-unnie cut me off, glaring at me threateningly. "by all the gods, hwang eunbi. if you're gonna—"

i pay her no attention as i stood up and yelled, "yah! the both of you just kiss already!"

both heads snapped to my direction and sojung-unnie also popped up, muttering, "sorry."

"what were you thinking?" sojung-unnie hissed at me once we were crouching down behind the bush again. "you're gonna ruin all of this—"

"shhh." i cut her off, pointing at the lover's direction. "look."

sojung-unnie went slack, eyes wide and pure of horror. "oh my god they did not just—"

"yes, yes they did unnie." i grinned.

sojung-unnie groaned. "took them long enough."

"to share a small umbrella probably, you're coming.
m

y heart flutters."