Chapter 3

chest puffing, yerin unnie slides down the practice room, complaining about the choreography.

i'd usually chime in, but this time, i stayed silent.

yerin-unnie is still hiding her pain, huh? i think bitterly as i drink from my water bottle. she doesn't deserve this.

"what do you think, eunbi?" sojung-unnie turns her gaze to me, perplexed and looking like she was calculating something.

"eunbi?" my gaze snaps to her.

the usual loud noises in the background were replaced with silence and that's when i realized that i spaced out.

"i'm sorry, were you asking something?"

sojung-unnie sighs. "we were talking about setting up dongmin and yerin—hey!"

that last part was because yerin-unnie chucked her shoe at sojung-unnie.

sojung-unnie glares at the owner if the said shoe, "jung yerin, you brat. i'm still older than you and i did not raise you like this."

yuna-unnie only snorts, back-hugging eunha-unnie. "stop overreacting, unnie."

hearing this, sojung-unnie lets out a squawk of protest, "stop slandering my good name, choi yuna!"

yuna-unnie only grins at her cheekily and winks at me.

now's my chance.

i clear my throat.

i immediately regret it when five pairs of eyes stare at me.

jeez, what's up with everyone staring at me today?

"can i talk to yerin-unnie for a minute?"

yerin-unnie looks puzzled for a second before shrugging and beckoning me over.

"what—"

"privately." i cut her off, glancing at the door.

yerin-unnie sighs and reluctantly gets up.

"so what is it?" she asks when we're out of the room, crossing her arms over her chest. "this better be important, hwang eunbi."

i roll my eyes, "why don't you tell dongmin that you love him already?"

at my attack, yerin-unnie freezes and chuckles nervously. "i—i don't know what you're talking about..."

i huff. this is getting ridiculous.

"han river. sunday. 12 noon." i say shortly. and sashayed away.

"yah, hwang eunbi! what's at han river?!" yerin-unnie yells at me.

"don't you love dongmin?!" i yell back.

time to ask for reinforcements. i smirk.

"at that time, you told me so."